[Review] Noble Audio Kaiser 10 - The Wizard Rises Again
Oct 7, 2013 at 1:45 PM Post #18 of 349
Soren, I like your new photo, you are a very cool man
wink.gif

As for the ciem and review, excellent (both of them). One day I will also own a The Wizard signature ciem
rolleyes.gif
I wish I had a lot of money and buy them quicklier
tongue_smile.gif

Oct 7, 2013 at 1:49 PM Post #19 of 349
Oh, the decisions...

Oct 7, 2013 at 2:04 PM Post #21 of 349
  Soren, I like your new photo, you are a very cool man
wink.gif

As for the ciem and review, excellent (both of them). One day I will also own a The Wizard signature ciem
rolleyes.gif
I wish I had a lot of money and buy them quicklier
tongue_smile.gif

Why thank you!

Oh, the decisions...

Wow, now I really can't sleep. Is it going to be the kaiser 10 or the JH Roxanne? 
biggrin.gif

I'm thinking of either robbing a bank or learning how to cook meth so I can afford getting the Noble 8C and the Roxanne, just to try those out as well... SOOO many choices in the land of CIEMs right now!! And don't get me started on the silicone ones... I've always wanted to try silicone ciems and was eyeing the Spiral Ears Ref. 5 for a good while as well. 

Come to think of it, meth it is. Bank robberies don't pay well enough to keep up with this addiction.

Oct 7, 2013 at 2:15 PM Post #24 of 349
The K10 really are amazing. While I am not in a position to do a full review just yet I had a dozen or so hours with my K10 and they are unlike anything else I have ever heard. The highs are really fantastic and are somehow not sibilant in the least. Sorensiim goes into the mids better than I ever could and the bass is present and thump without overpowering.

Oct 7, 2013 at 2:15 PM Post #25 of 349

I meant the overall sound signature between K10 and 8A. Is the K10 brighter and V shaped sound?

I might put my 8A or Merlin for sale to get the K10.

The K10 is more neutral than the 8.A with mids to die for while at the same time keeping up with the 8.A when it comes to bass. Both are detailed but the K10 serves them for you on a silver platter where the 8.A will have you actively listening for them. Be sure to check out Project86's review of the new 8.C - it seems it's mostly a matter of taste which is "better".

Oct 7, 2013 at 3:45 PM Post #29 of 349
Cool, thanks.
Now is there an easy way to find out if your ears are big enough to fit all those drivers?

Get in touch with Noble I think. They do stick out a few millimeters more than my 8.A does and the shells are PACKED!

Oct 7, 2013 at 3:51 PM Post #30 of 349
Cool, thanks.
Now is there an easy way to find out if your ears are big enough to fit all those drivers?

I have some pictures of mine inserted. They stick out a little but you can still rest your head sideways on something comfortably. The drivers are really tiny and the final product is much smaller that you would think (at least they were for me).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back