[REVIEW] Nationite s:flo²
Jan 24, 2010 at 5:30 PM Post #46 of 132
ClieOS, thanks for the great review. I just wish the battery life we're better, as the s:flo2 would die on me before I got home to charge it. I can't even charge it while @work, as I don't exactly have a desk job. FWIW, I really hope an s:flo3 comes out soon - w/an improved battery life & the same amazing SQ.

Jan 25, 2010 at 1:53 AM Post #48 of 132
Thanks for the suggestion Anthony, but in my type of work it would be impossible to carry all that w/me. I'm a Trackworker for NYCT, and I carry too much already.

s:flo3 - please come soon w/better battery life!!!!

Jan 25, 2010 at 3:31 AM Post #49 of 132
Smaller size / weight, more refined firmware and a longer battery life - now that will make s:flo3 the perfect portable player.

Jan 25, 2010 at 7:00 AM Post #50 of 132
can the player be used when it is charging? either from the wall socket or usb?

Jan 25, 2010 at 5:11 PM Post #52 of 132
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Smaller size / weight, more refined firmware and a longer battery life - now that will make s:flo3 the perfect portable player.

beerchug.gif

I agree 100%, as I'd love something w/a this wonderful SQ + smaller w/good battery life. Maybe a battery upgrade is possible? I can hope someone does it so I can grab an s:flo2 and do it myself.
wink.gif

Jan 26, 2010 at 2:43 AM Post #53 of 132
I saw a picture of s:flo2 battery and I don't think it is feasible to upgrade the battery yourself. There are already two giant size Li-ion battery inside which pretty much take away almost half of the back compartment even before the PCB being fit in. Finding a suitable replacement that has even bigger capacity will not be easy.

Feb 8, 2010 at 3:33 PM Post #54 of 132
Thanks for great review.

I am wondering if I can upgrade the firmware on Teclast T51 with firmware for nationite s:flo2
confused.gif

Feb 8, 2010 at 5:41 PM Post #55 of 132
Quote:

Originally Posted by JuliusL /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am wondering if I can upgrade the firmware on Teclast T51 with firmware for nationite s:flo2
confused.gif

S:flo2 is T51, so the firmware is exchangeable since they are on the same firmware with different theme / UI.

Feb 8, 2010 at 6:22 PM Post #56 of 132
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would like one with 32GB-64Gb of capacity along with the SD slot, plus I'd like them to fix the firmware so it properly read and displays .flac with ID tags.

I have my SFLo2 on pre order can't wait to get it.

Feb 9, 2010 at 12:24 AM Post #57 of 132
Very, very good and detailed review man. My T51 just shipped today so I'm planning on getting it next week
biggrin.gif

But yea I was about this excited before | ________________________ | and I'm this excited now: | _________________________________________________ |

Feb 9, 2010 at 6:17 AM Post #58 of 132
Quote:

Originally Posted by nywytboy68 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
beerchug.gif

I agree 100%, as I'd love something w/a this wonderful SQ + smaller w/good battery life. Maybe a battery upgrade is possible? I can hope someone does it so I can grab an s:flo2 and do it myself.
wink.gif

It is possible with external power.I found one from Sanyo and it works!It will double playing time.It is called:"SANYO USB OUTPUT Li-ion BATTERY KBC-L2s"
cost? - 40US$
it has 2 output sockets,you can power 2 devices same time,small,white color.
It is charger,but our player can play while charging.After connecting it to charger you will see pic of charging battery on screen,you have to touch the screen to switch it into playing/charging mode.
Sanyo makes more models,but this one has large capacity - 2x2500mAh.

Feb 21, 2010 at 3:33 AM Post #60 of 132
I went to try one of these yesterday, and it sounded fantastic.

I had a problem with browsing files though. I have all my files organized in folders, and when I want to change tracks I have to start from root, then tediously navigate my way through the folders to change tracks. Am I missing something, since thats the only thing pretty much stopping me from buying one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back