1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[REVIEW] Logitech UE9000 - Ultimate Ears HEADPHONES Released! The UE4000, UE6000 and the UE9000 - Impressions Thread

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by swimsonny, Aug 21, 2012.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last
  1. Swimsonny

2. joseisanewb012
    I love it when a new pair of cans come out for whatever reason. I get excited for the people who will get them and leave impressions. Hopefully, I will be one of those people to be the first to get a pair of any particularly new headphones and leave impressions for everyone to see ^^

3. ssrock64
    Knowing that they're owned by Logitech, don't get too excited. The corporate hand has probably come down on the rampant audiophiles at UE, and now management has decided to package a Bluetooth headphone or some crap like that as a UE product. Let's hope not, but this could be the beginning of the end for UE's pedigree.

Or it could be a fluffy oven.

4. joseisanewb012
    Quote:
    Oh Logitech? It is not because of the brand I get excited. It is when any type of new pair of headphones come out, I get excited. I just like watching all the news spill. I don't know, that is just me xP

5. Mad Lust Envy Contributor
    I love the UE500, and it's the first headphone in AGES (other than the HE400 and D7000) that I felt needed zero EQ-ing. So they have a fan in me.

6. KimChee
    I love the TF10,  but I'm thinking this will be more of a Logitech product than a "UE product."

7. YoengJyh
    [​IMG]

8. Swimsonny

Impressions and Reviews

Tyll's First Post with Info - post #25

Tyll's Innerfidelity Review - http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/surprisingly-good-logitec-ue6000-and-ue9000

Zernan's UE4000 Purchase with Images - post #43

Danielbarakat's Impressions - post #73

Miceblue's Impressions

1.post #100

2.post #104

Craigster75's Impressions

1. post #101

2.post #105

3. vs Momentum - post #115

4. vs Amperior - post #142

5. vs M-100 - post #291

Beagle's Impressions - post #123

Macfly4's Impressions

1. post #280

2. post #281

Dlami130 - post #335

Videos

My UE9000 Unboxing:

Hifiguy528's UE6000 Unboxing:

Hifiguy528's UE9000 Unboxing:

9. Mad Lust Envy Contributor
    I believe in Eminem more than the other rappers. He was wearing D7000's in his Brisk claymation commercial.

10. Swimsonny
    Quote:
    It was just a example as most other rappers these days already have an endorsed headphone and i really hope eminem does not do one. I could not believe Wesc have a chambers by RZA :L

Really impressed and jealous of Eminem and his D7K's ahaha :wink:

11. Huntersluch

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  12. Swimsonny
    And we have arrived!

13. Swimsonny
    Updated OP with all the info of new stuff! Seems to all be a bit too far on the gimmicky side to me!

14. JohannLiebert
    meh, uninteresting

15. NZtechfreak
    I couldn't even find relevant information about the bluetooth one - does it have Apt-X and BT 4.0? Even if so only fills are rather narrow niche, if not then moving right along...

I did think the styling of the highest price one is rather derivative of the Ed 8, but I don't mind that, there is nothing wrong with looking good right?

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last