Review: JHAudio JH|10X3PRO VS Westone ES3X (FINISHED)
Aug 29, 2009 at 3:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 106

FYJX

Previously known as MaoDi
Hello Everyone!

Sorry about the delay, but as i'm sure many are like me and are busy in life making money to live. So my apologies for the delay, i have finally finished writing the review. More pictures will be up soon, but hope you all get reading first!

[size=large]WESTONE ES3X[/size]
Westone, Pioneers of Ear monitors since the 1960’s have been leading the industry with their on the edge technology and friendly customer service till this day. Today is no exception, Westone hits me with their new flagship custom monitor released earlier this year called the ES3X. A true 3-way crossover melded onto carefully chosen drivers to obtain the most neutral and balanced audio Westone has created yet. The ES3X is available in colours requested by customer, while custom artwork is available for a small price. Built to the highest quality standards of Westone monitors, the ES3X is available for $850USD plus shipping.

Specifications
Variation: Any colour, any artwork (must be on an opaque faceplate) Hard Acrylic Tips instead of Heat Sensitive tips on request
Transducers: Three Balanced Armature Drivers
Configuration: Passive 3-Way crossover (Single High, Mid and Low)
Frequency Range: 20 Hz-18 kHz
Impedance: 56 ohm
Sensitivity (1mW): 124 dB SPL
Accessories: Replaceable braided cable, Ear Lubricant (Oto-Ease), De-humidifier pod, Cloth, Cleaning Tool, Deluxe water-resistant carry case
Price: $849 plus tax, shipping and ear impressions

Packaging and Accessories
Westone ships their Elite Series monitors in the deluxe water resistant carrying case which also holds the ear lubricant, cloth, and cleaning tool. The case is then bubble wrapped to be placed into a cardboard box which includes a T-shirt, manuals, accessory ordering form, and the receipt. Westone has taken their thoughts into packaging as everything falls into the cardboard box very nicely without leaving any gaps for movement and damage.

The accessories that come with the Elite Series monitors were carefully selected and decided by Westone, as upon inspection every paper and tool that comes with the ES3X is to be useful. The ordering form includes accessories like the desiccant that keeps the humidity down, the cleaning tool, monitor saver (also a de-humidifier) and replaceable cables.

The Oto-Ease, the ear lubricant that is included with the ES3X is very useful for new users of custom monitors or users which have trouble getting a seal with the monitors. Directions are lightly coated the monitors with the lubricant before insertion, it’s as simple as that! It works wonders, however I did not find a need for it as later on you get to know how to put your monitors in, and get the proper position for the perfect seal. The cloth (which is very similar to clothes used to wipe glasses) and the cleaning tool are handy when you need to clean your monitors. Westone recommends to wipe the monitor down after every use with the cloth as excessive build up of ear wax on the monitor could cause yellowing of the clear heat-sensitive tips, after then you hold the monitor upside down with the bores (sound tubes) facing down and gently take the wire loop end and scrap off any debris or wax that has been building up in the bores. Lightly brush the bores with the brush side of the cleaning tool, and the cleaning is done! Westone also recommends after the detailed cleaning, wiping the exterior of the monitor with an alcohol-free anti-bacterial wipe to keep them clean and preventing the vinyl heat-sensitive tips from yellowing.

The Westone deluxe carrying case made my Pelican comes in black with a laminated tag attached with the specified owner of the monitors, serial number and manufacturing date of your monitors. The case is water resistant with a automatic pressure purge built in, and a snap to lock design on it. First opening it you will find the accessories included along with your monitors wrapped around a compartment where the Anti-humidifying desiccant rests. The desiccant when new is orange, and slowly turns green after a period of time depending on how humid the environment is. Westone states it needs to be reactivated when green for it to keep working; microwave for 10 second increments is what the direction is for reactivation. Back to the beautiful, rock hard deluxe case. There are little compartments where your cleaning tool and your lubricant sits so you are able to take them along on travel without having to put them separately from the monitors themselves. Around this soft mesh compartment, is a thick layer of soft rubber which gives the case a seal allowing it to be water resistant (water resistant, and not water-proof. Pelican states to strongly avoid submersion), and making it also shock resistant.

Build Quality
Some may hesitate to buy the ES3X for the $850 price tag, while some may not. When you spend $850 on a pair of Ultra high-end custom monitor, what you expect is aspects that hold up to its price tag. Build quality is one of the most important of them all, and there’s nothing less than superb from the ES3X. Even among custom monitors, Westone monitors are above the normal in build quality. The hand-made acrylic shell is of perfection, extremely smooth and is spotlessly clean. Molding is very precise, and properly done. Molding the heat sensitive tip to the acrylic body is of top quality construction, the transition from the heat sensitive vinyl to the hard acrylic is smooth and consistent. Faceplate of the monitor is sealed and bind together with the acrylic body flawlessly despite being completely done by hand. Artwork is printed on the faceplate of the ES3X by machine with extreme precision, and detail with supreme colour accuracy. Westone had troubles with the artwork I requested as the “tma” print is so small, they had a small amount of trouble lining it up completely straight on both sides but I don’t blame them on it. Just notes that if you are thinking of putting abnormally fine print, beware as it may not be consistent on both sides.

Cables
The cables included with the Westone Elite Series monitors are a twisted type cable that is flexible yet durable. The cable has a memory wire in the first two inches of the monitor plugs, with a clear tubing surrounded to protect the wire, there’s strain reliefs that have been properly shrunk and glued at the right angle 3.5mm plug and the hard plastic y-split in the middle that utter mostly prolong the cables life and reliefs the joints from tight bends. Microphonics on the Elite Series cable is near to nothing, and there’s close to 0% noise when you touch the cables or rub them against your clothing. Material used on the outer coating of the ES cable is the big beneficial part of this fabulous sound-proof attribute. The material isn’t necessarily the most tangle-free material, but it’s definitely doing its job of durability and flexibility.

Fit
The detail and fit of the acrylic piece is close to perfection. After sending my silicone ear impressions to Westone, their adjustments to the impression before waxing and casting the mold was definitely professional work. One little complaint that I have with my set of monitors is that neither of my monitors fit completely flush, as the side with the plug tends to stick out 2-3mm from my ear which isn’t necessarily the most beautiful thing especially considering the inner part of the earpiece is a different colour to the faceplate. However, the fit is very snug, tight, and seal very well without being intrusive or irritating over time, the heat-sensitive vinyl tip put into the canal part of the monitor is an advantage over usual acrylic material during long period listening.

Sound
Housing specifically selected triple armature drivers, Westone has integrated a Three-Way crossover to split the frequencies each to a dedicated high, mid, and low frequency driver. The result is right underneath.

High Frequencies
The ES3X was designed to be as neutral as possible. Listening to the ES3X, the highs are rather laid back and easy to swallow. The reproduction of the high frequencies on the ES3X is no doubt detailed, with a very nice crisp sound to it. Despite this, it’s not always right in your face rather it’s always there playing at the perfect tone of accuracy and position, it is neither too forward nor recessed but right on spot. The transparency of the high frequencies is one of the best, micro details are heard without a flaw. Breathing, strung of the guitar, etcetera are easily able to be picked up. Decay is excellent, the ringing of cymbals are never too long or too short giving cymbal representation another level of realism compared to other monitors that I have tried in the past. Extension wise, the ES3X on occasion struggles to reach the upper levels of treble, at around 16-17 kHz the ES3X may roll off a tad if the highs and mids tend to get busy.

Mid-Range Frequencies
Westone was always known for their magical mid-range, the ES3X is no exception. In fact, of all the monitors in the line of Westone products that I have tried whether it is the top of the line universal offered, the UM3X. The ES3X is superior in mid-range reproduction by a large margin. The mids are slightly pushed forward a little, I would say around one or two decibels to put vocals closer. The response of the mid-range is smooth, the transition of low mid to high mids are extremely smooth without any cut offs or sudden “jumps” in frequency reproduction. Details in terms of the mid-range are some of the best I have heard yet, enough to show the realism in vocals and instruments. Decay on the mid-range is rather stretched when compared to the decay of the high and deep-low frequencies. Very nice to listen to, without being overly forward; mid-range is no doubt to be described as well-defined.

Low Frequencies
Some wonder that due to the design of the ES3X is towards monitoring, and are to house the characteristics of neutrality, the ES3X would suffer from low representation. However, I am confident and glad to all that after my long periods of listening to the ES3X, the lows are by no means inferior to other monitors that I have owned before. Despite being a very neutral and accurate response in the low reproduction; punch and speed of the lows are rather fantastically done. Power, may not be the most dominant essential of the ES3X, however like mentioned the accuracy, speed, and punch is the character of the ES3X. The Es3X is enriching in depth, great extension to the very lowest frequencies without being muddy while offer a fair amount of detail and the perfect decay.

Soundstage
With the carefully selected drivers from Westone and years of experience of tuning drivers, Westone has reached their best soundstage in their current line of monitors with the ES3X. With no bump or enhancement in the frequency response, there are no frequencies that are put close to your face during listening which could cause the feel of close instrumental or vocal positioning. With the rather mellow tone, and neutral response the ES3X brings “airy-ness” into the presentation of instruments. Instruments are able to be easily distinguished if they are far away from your reference point, or right up close. The ES3X’s soundstage overall is fairly wide, with a great level of depth and height, allowing a very enjoyable listening experience despite being designed for on-stage monitoring.

Conclusion
Being Westone’s top of the line custom monitor, the ES3X doesn’t disappoint. Despite housing the same drivers as its triple driver relatives of Westone like the universal Westone 3, and UM3X, the ES3X is a different monitor all together. In terms of build quality and fit, Westone’s craftsmanship is on the highest level, it’s hard to name manufacturers that offer a higher build and finish than Westone can achieve.

Highs, Mids and Lows come together in a mellow and easy to accept neutral presentation. Highs are not irritating, but with a rather crisp tone to it with a great amount of detail but like mentioned could roll-off a little if the load of high frequency responses build up for example in a orchestra where hundreds of soprano pitch sing instruments are being played at the same time. Mids are smooth, with great transparency put together with the accurate, punchy, and speedy lows all wrapped in a delicate airy soundstage. If you are someone that prefers a load of sparkle and detail on the highs, with the most roaring and thunderous bass response on the market, the ES3X isn’t the monster for you.

Despite loving the ES3X, and being one of the highest quality monitors that I have come across and heard, the minor flaws of high frequency roll off and the misalignment of the artwork leaves me docking marks from the ES3X.

Wrap Up
High-8
Mid-8.5
Low-7.5
Soundstage-8.5
Stereo Imaging-8
Frequency Extension-8.5
Transparency-8.5
Decay-8
Impact-8
Speed-8
Clarity-7
Build Quality-9.5

IMG_0095.jpg
IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg
IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0106-1.jpg
IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0125-1.jpg
Fit-3.jpg

[size=large]

JH Audio JH|10X3 PRO
[/size]

Jerry Harvey, built his first ever monitor for Van Halen, later founding one of the largest custom monitor manufacturer known today, Ultimate Ears. Years later Jerry leaving Ultimate Ears, Jerry has pursued into the area of custom aviation headsets providing the highest fidelity headsets available from his new found company, JH Audio. Soon after Jerry once again, introduced his own line of custom monitors under the “Pro Series” line of JH Audio. Ranging from $399-$1099, today we have the mid-range triple driver model, consisting of a three-way crossover at the price of $799, the JH10X3PRO.

Specifications
Variation: Any colour, Any artwork.
Transducers: Three Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers
Configuration: Passive 3-Way crossover (Single High, Mid and Low)
Frequency Range: 20 Hz-17 kHz
Impedance: 18 ohm
Sensitivity (1mW): 119 dB SPL
Accessories: Replaceable braided cable, Water-Proof Polycarbonate Case, String tighten pouch, Cleaning Tool, Manuals
Price: $799 plus tax, shipping and ear impressions

Packaging and Accessories

Myself receiving one of the earlier monitors, before the change to the smaller, more useable carrying case my monitors were received in a 4x12x3 inch Carbon fiber carrying case with a cleaning tool. The Carbon fiber case is then wrapped in bubble wrap then placed in the typical UPS Priority shipment box. There were no fancy manuals, or the de-humidifier that are all present with other leading manufacturer’s custom monitors. It was rather a disappointing seeing an $800 pair of custom monitors arriving bare naked in a large box with your name on it.

JH Audio has revised their packaging and carrying case that is offered. From the bland carbon fiber box alone, JH Audio has switched to using a clear water-proof, polycarbonate carrying case made by Otterbox which is significantly smaller at 3.6x4.8x1.6 inches. The case is then fit into a stiff card sleeves along with the brand new manual that JH Audio includes with the “Pro Music” series custom monitors.

The accessories that are included with JH Audio’s custom monitors are rather the usual, and not of the spectacular. Despite the durable, and high quality plastic case that the monitors come in, other components and accessories included is the usual cleaning tool (which is shown how to use above), and a soft velvet pouch for easy storage --¬but no protection.

Build Quality
Spending $800 on a pair of monitors is rather hesitant when the product you are receiving isn’t built to the $800 price tag; unfortunately ¬¬my specific pair is suffering from this problem. Despite being one of the most experienced custom monitor engineers, Jerry has chosen to go with the traditional hard acrylic shell which is durable, non-allergenic, and doesn’t change in colour. However, looking at my monitors and upon further examination, there are many air bubbles molded into the acrylic shell itself. Being a clear shell for our unit here, it is rather a cosmetic problem when people can see spots of blur or translucent parts rather than completely transparent. Along with the bubbles, it is clear that the engineer putting the electrical components into the monitor hasn’t kept the area clean or their hands free from grease. There are countless finger prints within the monitor, dulling the clear even more, making the monitor consistently looking greasy.

JH Audio has chosen to mold longer canal tips for their clients as it allows for more isolation, and for the sound to be directed to your eardrums directly. However, if you prefer shorter canals, it is an option and will not add any extra costs to your final total. JH Audio has chosen to use dual bore design, meaning dedicated drivers have their own specific sound tube for the output to pass through until it reaches your ear, this is allow for better clarity, detail and prevent any sounds from mixing and causing muddiness.
Looking at the sound bores of JH Audio’s monitor, if consistent across is rather lacking in craftsmanship. Unlike other custom monitors that I have experienced, the dual bores on the JH10X3 are rather disappointing. The termination where the bores join together at the end is sketchy and rough. The quality isn’t consistent throughout the left and right monitor. On the Left monitor, the tubes terminate and join evenly, with the perfect distribution of space, and are properly trimmed to the perfect height from the canal. On the right monitor however, the bore leading from the mid and low drivers is significantly longer than the bore leading from the high monitor. On top of the poor distribution of space, the tubes are also scratched and dull stretching from the canal tip to 4mm within.

Artwork wise, I am rather impressed. The white faceplate that I have asked for is cleanly assembled onto the body of the monitor, without any excess acrylic showing. JH Audio has chosen to print my artwork on to the faceplate, rather than the traditional laser engraving followed by hand painting and clear sealant. The printing is very precise, there’s no smudging and the colour is consistent throughout. Whether it is colour, like the red “X” on the left monitor or extremely fine black like the “3 PRO”, the printing is of superior quality.

Cables
JH Audio has gone for the usual twisted cable that custom monitors come with. Unlike Westone, JH Audio has gone for an OEM cable which other manufacturers use like Earsonics. Despite being a cable shared with other manufacturers, the cable is durable and flexible with near to no Microphonics. The clear cable that I have tested is very similar to Westone's and Ultimate Ear's clear cable. The clear cable is extremely soft, with a reduced friction insulation compared to the black cable offered by JH Audio and other companies. Clear cables tend to be softer, and less pront to tangling due to the nature that there is an extra layer of silvery fabric like coating on the wires, making the cable slightly thicker than the usual black and having less friction. Strain reliefs are very well done and shrunk to the cable, cable management is a little tube that works as well as the little bead offered on Westone’s ES cable. The cable’s microphonics are extremely low. Touching or the occasion of cable rubbing against clothing doesn’t surge a loud noise through the cable causing disturbance.

Fit
Despite having many bubbles and the foggy fingerprints in the shell, the impressions were rather well tapered and done. Molding of the shell was very precise, and the fit was no less than perfect. The monitors sit flush with the ear, which makes the monitors a lot more appealing when worn as it does not protrude from the ear. The only thing that I could complain about is that the canals are slightly longer than ideal. Occasional large smiles will cause the canal tip to irritate the inner canal a little causing discomfort. If you are worried on this part and are thinking of ordering JH Audio’s monitors, it is recommended that you notify Jerry, or any of their staff you would like the canal to be slight shorter. However, the shape and molding of the shell was precise, accurate, and provided the isolation needed.

Sound
Being one of the most affordable high-end custom monitors housing three drivers on the market today, Jerry has still managed to house two of his custom made drivers from Knowles. Both specifically tuned to match the specifications needs by Jerry, they specialize in the frequency they each reproduce. All put together with an integrated 3-way crossover, to offer the most mesmerizing sound experience.

High Frequencies
Housing a specially designed driver by Jerry, the high frequency reproduction is crisp and detailed. Listening to classical music or orchestral with lots of high frequency instruments, the JH10X3 is one of the top performers I have heard. The highs are never crowded, instrumental separation in these frequency levels are not a problem for the 10X3. Detailed, clear, with a great sense of crispness are what the 10X3’s are able to accomplish. Presentation is more forward compared to the many competing monitors on the market today, it may have more of the “In your face” factor however it’s not forward to the point that you can be irritated or annoyed. The flaw with the highs in the 10X3 is that despite all the good qualities, if listening to something with a strong mid-range say pop, then on the occasion there are times that the strong mids of the 10X3 take the highs presence away and you wished you could get that little extra of the high frequencies.

Mid-Range Frequencies
Jerry once again decided to use his in house proprietary driver for the mid-range frequencies. Jerry has stated that his mid-range driver is designed as one of the fastest drivers available, allowing the speed reproduction needed in music that is more crowded without sounding muddy or mixed. After long listening periods with the 10X3, the mids are no doubtfully one of the strongest presentations I have heard in any In-Ear Monitor, or Custom Monitor. Unlike many competing monitors, the mid-range is tuned to stay as neutral as possible, without that extra little bump in the range to put vocals more forward. This can be taken as a advantage as the neutrality keeps the mids accurate, on tone, and natural sounding. Listening to any sort of music genre, the 10X3 fails to disappoint every time. Whether it is the deep vocals or the warm violas of a piece, the 10X3 presents the piece with large amounts of detail and depth. Speed wise, the 10X3 is performing at the speed of light, rarely does the 10X3 fall behind or is slow in reproducing a note or sound even at the most crowded parts of rock music. Overall mid-range performance of the 10X3 is no short of "the top-performer" in its class.

Low Frequencies
The JH10X3 uses one of the most significant drivers on the market today for the low frequencies, the Knowles CI. Upon arrival, and the first listen I have noticed that the lows are significantly more powerful and punch harder than many universal or custom monitor that I have tried. The lows, around 100Hz or so are bumped a few decibels to offer that punch and power that is presented. However, don’t be mistaken that despite being emphasized, the frequency range around the 100Hz point is still extremely controlled without sounding over powering, making the sound “muddy” or being too dark. Presentation of instruments like the Cello which requires a deep sound with great amount of depth is one of the strongest parts of the JH10X3. Among all the monitors that i have hard till now, the JH10X3 offers one of the deepest, and thickest sounding low-end. There is great amount of detail, so the transition of tones from bowed string instruments are smooth yet easily defined. Micro-detail reproduction is flawlessly produced, as the bow strives across the strings we get the feeling of realism that the instrument is played right in front of us. Decay for vocals and instruments are well portrayed, however there are monitors that outperform the JH10X3 in this particular part.

Soundstage
The soundstage of the JH10X3 is upon the most impressive for any triple driver monitor that I have heard to the present day. Upon first listen with lossless orchestral, the enveloping sound coming from all directions as if you were at the performance itself. Instruments and vocals sound from anywhere right next to you, or extends to meters from you giving the rich, engaging sound experienced at live performances. The soundstage of the JH10X3 is rather wide, however it’s not the tallest or deepest from back to front, so watching movies with strong surround sound effect may not be the most exciting experience.

Conclusion
The JH10X3 being the middle of the range from Jerry’s monitors, is priced perfectly at $799. A very competitive price to other triple driver, three-way crossover monitors on the market today. Jerry being experienced in this field since 1995, stands as one of the most praised acoustical engineers till today. Adapting custom drivers, and his perfect crossover split-points into the JH10X3, the monitor itself is a engaging monitor to listen to for nearly all generes of music from rock to orchestral, while falling in the hands of Classical. The JH10X3 houses one of the most impressive low frequency reproduction abilities on the market today, along with other manufacturers and Jerry’s higher end models including the JH11 and JH13. The speed of the mids are unrivaled by any monitor that I have tried till the present day, while the highs could be a bit more present. Overall, a very fun and natural sounding monitor. The area that might make buyers hesitant to buy the JH10X3 or any JH Monitors is the build quality and accessories; Jerry Harvey has a highly skilled staff however when the orders pile up on JH Audio, the quality control and the quality of the molding is decreased significantly. Accessory wise, JH monitors offer a minimal of a cleaning tool and a case. As the monitors were first released the buyer would receive a durable, and classy looking carbon fiber case with JH Audio and your name printed on the cover itself. However, when we buy JH Monitors today, we receive a though durable, a rather low in cost custom Otterbox 1000. The great thing is that you still get your name on the case, on top now you receive an extra soft pouch to organize and keep your monitors.

Wrap Up
High-7.5
Mid-9
Low-9.5
Soundstage-8.5
Stereo Imaging-8.5
Frequency Extension-8.5
Transparency-8
Decay-8.5
Impact-8.5
Speed-8.5
Clarity-8.5
Build Quality-6.5*
~All rankings based on MSRP
*Temporary as further assessment is being organized

IMG_0087.jpg
JHNewPackaging.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg
IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg
IMG_0063-1.jpg

10X3Fit.jpg
IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

Verdict
If you are looking to upgrade from the lower models of the custom industry like the Ultimate Ears UE4 or Sleek Audio CT6’s, there are many choices on the market today including Ultimate Ears UE10, Earsonics Em2 Pro and so on, however today here we have two high performance monitors offered by two of the world’s well known manufacturers, Westone and JH Audio. If you are a musician looking for an accurate, neutral representation of instruments then I would suggest the $850 Westone ES3X over the JH Audio JH10X3Pro. The accuracy of the ES3X takes the upper-hand in terms of on-stage monitoring, and reproduction of vocals. However, if you are someone looking for a very musical and engaging experience in music listening, then I would go for the less neutral $800 JH10X3. Now, the JH10X3 is still a neutral monitor itself, compared to the Two-way crossover cousin the JH10, however that low end bump on the 10X3 really emphasizes the listening experience in almost all music genres, with the exception of classical which is better performed on the Westone ES3X. For comfort and long term listening, the Westone ES3X takes the slight upper hand from the heat-sensitive vinyl tips offered by Westone. There is a down side as the transparent canal tips tend to yellow if not thoroughly wipes and cleaned.

IMG_0150.jpg
IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg
IMG_0157.jpg

Enjoy!

Aug 29, 2009 at 3:24 AM Post #3 of 106
Quote:

Originally Posted by charlie0904 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
nice pictures.

hopefully you can get the Fitear private333 for a 3-way review. :p

Trying
wink.gif
, but if someone could translate and see if i sent the request to the right email...that would be fantastic...

Aug 29, 2009 at 3:29 AM Post #4 of 106
i.....don't like the internet. It limits the detail of images. No matter how clear they are, after hosting them online. They become fuzzy...unless i massively size them

Aug 29, 2009 at 5:23 AM Post #7 of 106
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Trying
wink.gif
, but if someone could translate and see if i sent the request to the right email...that would be fantastic...

the problem seems to be that they do not take overseas orders.

i am holding on and saving some cash (trying very hard).
hopefully sasaki can help headfi-ers out. haha.

Aug 29, 2009 at 5:27 AM Post #8 of 106
Quote:

Originally Posted by charlie0904 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the problem seems to be that they do not take overseas orders.

i am holding on and saving some cash (trying very hard).
hopefully sasaki can help headfi-ers out. haha.

They're not taking orders currently, but there are definite samples around the world...i know a place that already has one already.

So i'm hoping to try to get my hands on a pair for comparison.

Aug 29, 2009 at 5:37 AM Post #10 of 106
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Fit Ears has mentioned that until products (to his opinion) are absolutely perfect, they won't be released around the world.

i see...but...aren't..
wink.gif

Aug 29, 2009 at 5:43 AM Post #11 of 106
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They're not taking orders currently, but there are definite samples around the world...i know a place that already has one already.

So i'm hoping to try to get my hands on a pair for comparison.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Fit Ears has mentioned that until products (to his opinion) are absolutely perfect, they won't be released around the world.

oh my.... wait is a very painful thing.

this is like waiting for ice to melt in north pole so that i can get the treasure trapped inside.

Sep 9, 2009 at 12:47 AM Post #13 of 106
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBY03evo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How is this review coming along?

Still listening, and the new case of JH Audio is coming right now, and another cable. So i will do more writing when that comes.

Sep 9, 2009 at 9:50 PM Post #15 of 106
Just received the new portable case today, it's a otterbox that's Clear. Super strong, and closes extremely tight, i was hoping that they would go with the carbon fiber once again, but the quality of this case is pretty amazing itself. It's about the size of the ipod touch or iphone in terms of length and width, while the height is around 2 inches. It has a black sticker, with silver paint on it for the logo and the name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back