Review: InEar StageDiver Series
Jun 8, 2014 at 7:24 PM Post #181 of 341
Zen, yeap in EDM, the sd3 is better for me.. Dont get me wrong, the 1plus2 is superior technically but in EDM, the sd3 just shines, its more fun and more musical. Sadly i had to sd3 go, cos although the sd3 is better in edm, the 1plus2 wins in everything else.

Jun 9, 2014 at 3:41 AM Post #182 of 341
  Ah you own the 1plus2 and you like the stagediver3 better?? ooo i might be swayed just by that into getting the SD-3... you totally rock for posting pics! wish there was some way to + rep people. Im new to head-fi but I've received so many positive responses from helpful people like you in just the past 2 days since I've signed up!

Okay so two more questions if you have the time..

Ive heard rumors of an SD-3"s" (a smaller version) but i cant seem to find it anywhere! Have you heard of this fabled "s" version?

My second question is (seeing as how you have some experience with hybrids), have you heard of the (Aurisonics) ASG-2 / 2.5?

Its nice knowing you actively listen to EDM through your IEMs.. Id like to know what your opinion is on the ASG-2.. havent heard much about it but seemed interesting to me considering it has a dynamic driver.. 

Unless I add something new to my considerations.. This is my current list from best choice to least favorite choice (assuming the ASG-2 has good rep in the EDM community):

InEar StageDiver 3s (SD-3s)    ($600)        3 BA
EarSonics SM64                        ($450)        3 BA
(Aurisonics) ASG-2 / 2.5           ($550)        2 BA 1 Dynamic

Please correct me if im wrong in any way!:)

As always thanks for your time..

Best,

Zenstep

I heard the same information about the SD3s but no more than you, hope some one can comment on it. 
No I don't have heard the ASG2, i do my selection only on reviews and impressions, but also with price and availability in my country.
For me your list is good if you like IEM with bass and good soundstage, a good source (DAP) is also important to appreciate a ~500$ IEM.
Take your time, read and ask more if you have doubt and make your choice, but for me their are all good IEM in their category and price range.

Jun 23, 2014 at 2:52 PM Post #184 of 341
Can anyone compare SD2 to fitear F111, I use search facility but no one mention thus F111. Both are in equal price tag. In my country, F111 sounds more popular than Stagediver's line-up.

Jun 26, 2014 at 9:46 PM Post #188 of 341
  Would you please describe the strength of this cable compared with the original one?

Strength? In sound Signature?

- Pure Silver Litz Cable (stock on is Silver plated Copper and will turn green in a few months)
- Can be customised (Carbon splitter, Skull, etc)
- Neutralises the Big bass of the SD3 sound, and increase the details of the treble. SD-3 will no longer be warm..perfect combo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back