[Review] Five <$100 Earphones Compared
May 29, 2009 at 10:05 AM Post #16 of 21
Good post. I am happy with the RE2 now but I am always thinking of upgrading. I had been eyeing up the HF5 for a while so its always nice to see the two discussed together.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinocelt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Also, when I listen to the virtual haircut

Is it just me or when you listen to '3d sound' with earphones does it always feel like the sound is slightly behind your head when it is split between both ears. I cant say I have ever got the impression the sound is in front of me.

May 29, 2009 at 4:36 PM Post #17 of 21
I just ordered my RE2's I am hoping the microphonic cable won't be a problem. I am hoping to use them mainly for the gym as well as some walking around (NYC). I do keep wondering if I would just be better off ordering HF5. I was just worried about the comfort issue, I know they go deep into the ear canal. Which I know is a problem for some but not for all...

May 31, 2009 at 1:49 PM Post #18 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarlet Infidel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is it just me or when you listen to '3d sound' with earphones does it always feel like the sound is slightly behind your head when it is split between both ears. I cant say I have ever got the impression the sound is in front of me.

I listened to the virtual haircut again. At some point, the sound is supposed to come from above, but... it doesn't work for me. Similarly, the circling helicopter stays resolutely behind my back.
frown.gif

May 31, 2009 at 2:16 PM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinocelt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I listened to the virtual haircut again. At some point, the sound is supposed to come from above, but... it doesn't work for me. Similarly, the circling helicopter stays resolutely behind my back.
frown.gif

Wow the virtual haircut one is... so creepy! The plastic bag part was amazing, but the scissor cut from above didn't work out.

And the helicopter - always at the back of my head...
frown.gif

Jun 24, 2009 at 5:53 AM Post #20 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for the review. I just got a pair of ADDIEM on eBay 15 minutes ago and save almost 1/2 of the local price. Love to see how they compare to others
biggrin.gif

D*mn, that eBayer is trying to trick me with a pair of fake in a genuine box, so I am back in the market for another one of these. Not really care about the money but revenge sure is sweet. Time to ruining someone's reputation
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jun 24, 2009 at 6:42 AM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
D*mn, that eBayer is trying to trick me with a pair of fake in a genuine box, so I am back in the market for another one of these. Not really care about the money but revenge sure is sweet. Time to ruining someone's reputation
very_evil_smiley.gif

Ah, yes indeed, considering your knowledge, that eBay seller picked exactly the wrong prey!
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back