Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02
Nov 24, 2010 at 9:14 AM Post #3,305 of 4,469
I am really disappointed with FA. 3 months now these and genesis are out of stock. Only the over priced Treeo has them. They must resolve the issue they have with stocking their retailers.

Nov 24, 2010 at 9:34 AM Post #3,306 of 4,469

Quote:
I am really disappointed with FA. 3 months now these and genesis are out of stock. Only the over priced Treeo has them. They must resolve the issue they have with stocking their retailers.

The problem is that Fischer is a relatively new and small company... and they weren't expecting a market outside of Russia. So, they made too little stocks and have too little stores stocking them. I don't expect it'd be easy to set up more manufacturing lines for more products so suddenly too.

Give them a year or two, maybe they'll be able to stock as fast as the bigger companies then.
tongue.gif

Nov 24, 2010 at 2:00 PM Post #3,307 of 4,469
I'm all set to make a purchase here, but I'm little put off by the thought of having to wait a month or more for the order to be shipped. It looks like the waiting list is backed up enough that it will take more than one restocking to fulfill all the orders.

Nov 24, 2010 at 2:26 PM Post #3,308 of 4,469
Quote:
I'm all set to make a purchase here, but I'm little put off by the thought of having to wait a month or more for the order to be shipped. It looks like the waiting list is backed up enough that it will take more than one restocking to fulfill all the orders.

Are you in the US? If yes, than Bugden Audio is the distributor, and there are very recent indications that Ethan has received his latest shipment. Has he informed you that his waiting list already exceeds his new inventory?

Nov 24, 2010 at 2:37 PM Post #3,309 of 4,469
I don't know about others but I placed my DBA-02 order last night and received my order processing and order complete emails quite quickly.  According to Ethan that means they are ready to ship.  So, it appears to be good news for all of you who had to wait and for the rest of us who just placed our orders.

Nov 24, 2010 at 8:25 PM Post #3,314 of 4,469

Quote:
Let me know how it goes also, ill let you know too! it would suck so much since we ordered a month ago

Yeah, well the website just says out of stock now and doesn't give an option to pre-order. I'm going to wait till Friday and see how it pans out, if Ethan just got them a few days ago it may take a couple days to get through all the orders. 

Nov 24, 2010 at 8:58 PM Post #3,315 of 4,469
 Just want to inform DBA-02 owners that you can actually remove the filter situated deep inside the monitor if you want them cleaned. You can slowly pull it out using a thin, pointed probe ( I used a dental probe). The filter used is similar to the ones used by the Ety MC5 but with the MC5, they are placed more superficially and comes with a removing tool for easy removal. With the DBA, I have to be more creative in removing them. I had problems with my left monitor (muffled) sound for the past few weeks after getting it soaked with my sweat. After cleaning the filters...musical BLISS once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back