Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02
Nov 21, 2010 at 5:47 PM Post #3,271 of 4,469

Quote:
Quote:
Whatever's coming, it's not in the right box. It's another DBA-02 carton that they blurred. 3-way?

The second carton is just the back of the DBA carton, not another product.

That''s what I said but are they actually coming with something new or is the fanfare over a box? I though that they blurred it to intimate something that was actually going to be new product.

Nov 22, 2010 at 5:40 AM Post #3,274 of 4,469

Quote:
How does DBA-02s sound compared to etymotics? (HF5(2) especially)

Thanks

Take this with a grain of salt...I LOVE the DBA-02's. I have yet to hear an etymotic IEM that I remotely even like.

Nov 22, 2010 at 6:21 AM Post #3,275 of 4,469

Quote:

Thanks

This is actually a comparison I am looking forward to do. I am currently quite in love with my MC5 (amazingly, I don't even know why or how, but it just became so much better after 200+ hours in) and I am waiting on the DBA-02. Hearing the reviews of the DBA-02, I should absolutely love them, so, we will have to see where this will land me.
ksc75smile.gif

Nov 22, 2010 at 11:07 AM Post #3,279 of 4,469
Is anyone else getting this error when trying to order from bugden:

Reason: Declined Status: Error: The transaction cannot complete successfully. Instruct the customer to use an alternative payment method. (Code: 10417, Severity: )

What does that mean?

Nov 22, 2010 at 11:17 AM Post #3,280 of 4,469
Quote:
Quote:
Is it simply new packaging or are there changes to the earphones themselves?

nah i dun think so i asked and they were still giving the soft pouch ... i think most of us would want a hard one rite?

I have several hard cases, and find that I prefer the soft pouch that came with my second set of DBA's (4" square, velcro closure). Its sufficiently protective, very easy to use and fits much better in a pocket than even a thin MEElec "hard" case.

Nov 22, 2010 at 5:02 PM Post #3,281 of 4,469

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks

Take this with a grain of salt...I LOVE the DBA-02's. I have yet to hear an etymotic IEM that I remotely even like.

Hmm, I wonder if it goes the other way.  I love my ER-4Ps, so does this mean I'd hate the Fischers? (was planning to order them this week)

Nov 22, 2010 at 6:30 PM Post #3,283 of 4,469

Quote:
I finally got around to putting in an order through Budgen Audio... now the waiting begins. I'm eager to see how they compare to my RE-Zeros!

I had them both for a while before I sold the RE-Zero. I'd say the DBA-02 is a more refined RE-Zero and a bit better balanced with slightly better build quality and of course they don't need the adapters. Of course the caveat is that you have to wait a lot longer to receive the DBA-02 compared to just a day or so for it to be shipped and then the actual shipping time.

Nov 22, 2010 at 6:51 PM Post #3,284 of 4,469

Quote:

Reason: Declined Status: Error: The transaction cannot complete successfully. Instruct the customer to use an alternative payment method. (Code: 10417, Severity: )

What does that mean?

In most cases it's something to do with your credit card and for some reason the transaction was not allowed through. The best way to solve the problem is to call your CC company and see what's going on.

Nov 22, 2010 at 7:09 PM Post #3,285 of 4,469
Quote:
Quote:

I had them both for a while before I sold the RE-Zero. I'd say the DBA-02 is a more refined RE-Zero and a bit better balanced with slightly better build quality and of course they don't need the adapters. Of course the caveat is that you have to wait a lot longer to receive the DBA-02 compared to just a day or so for it to be shipped and then the actual shipping time.

Thanks for the heads up. I dont mind the wait.. I'll think of it as an early xmas present :wink:

The Re-Zeros sound alright out of my mini3, but I dont have any other IEMs to compare them to (besides my Stax SR-003 but they're not portable). 

Quote:
Quote:

What does that mean?

In most cases it's something to do with your credit card and for some reason the transaction was not allowed through. The best way to solve the problem is to call your CC company and see what's going on.

Yep, website's fine - I put in my order without issue (by the way I used Paypal).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back