Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02
Nov 20, 2010 at 7:25 PM Post #3,256 of 4,469
FYI I got curious and checked several public DNS servers and none of them could find bugdenaudio.com.
dnsget: unable to lookup A record for bugdenaudio.com: valid domain but no data of requested type

I ordered mine a long time ago but I'm surprised a DNS update takes this long.

Nov 20, 2010 at 7:36 PM Post #3,257 of 4,469
The site is currently still down due to a small mistake - it should (finally) be completely resolved and once the DNS updates again it should be accessible by everyone. I'm not the normal admin for my site (David is), so there was one small (but critical) thing that I missed earlier. I acted in order to minimize downtime (David is in a different time zone) but it looks like it would have been faster to leave it to David after all. Oh well, we all learn by making mistakes.

Nov 20, 2010 at 8:41 PM Post #3,258 of 4,469
Quote:
The site is currently still down due to a small mistake - it should (finally) be completely resolved and once the DNS updates again it should be accessible by everyone. I'm not the normal admin for my site (David is), so there was one small (but critical) thing that I missed earlier. I acted in order to minimize downtime (David is in a different time zone) but it looks like it would have been faster to leave it to David after all. Oh well, we all learn by making mistakes.

The site is back up for me right now. It it's not up for others yet it won't be long until it is (it usually takes less than a day for a site to fully propagate).

Nov 21, 2010 at 12:16 AM Post #3,260 of 4,469
Ordered mine October 21 :p

Been a month now and I'm still looking forward to them as much as the day I ordered. Though to be honest this is the first "item" I've ever ordered that I had to wait for. Other then a pair of skis I bought in March that I didn't pick up till December but there was no snow anyways. Though I also haven't bought anything over $40 in 2 months so its sort of a good thing.   

Nov 21, 2010 at 3:27 AM Post #3,261 of 4,469
Here's what I did.... The wait was pretty long for me too, so I would look at this thread only every so often.
I'd busy myself with other cans and threads... like watches, or dogs. Full-size HP's should do the trick. Anything but this thread... or if you must come here, hold your hands in front of your face and read it through your fingers. 
wink_face.gif

blink.gif

Good luck, guys. Wating is a bitch... but worth it.

Nov 21, 2010 at 6:31 AM Post #3,265 of 4,469

Quote:
the reason for delays were a change in packaging go treoo to look at the new packaging. is should be out by thursday ... there's an it show in singapore and fischer audio will be showcasing dba-02

Cool! I can't wait to see it!

EDIT: The new packaging looks very nice!

Nov 21, 2010 at 12:04 PM Post #3,267 of 4,469
I was able to access the site this morning and I went ahead and put in my order. My new IE8 will be fully burn-in by the time DBA-02 gets here for a showdown. I hope I have reached the end of my IEM search with what I already have in my arsenal, RE0, IE8 and the soon to arrive DBA-02. I most likely will be getting rid of my re-shelled TF10 Pro. Thank you all for your input.

Nov 21, 2010 at 1:27 PM Post #3,268 of 4,469
Whatever's coming, it's not in the right box. It's another DBA-02 carton that they blurred. 3-way?

The second carton is just the back of the DBA carton, not another product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back