Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02
Sep 2, 2010 at 9:34 PM Post #1,982 of 4,469
impressions of an earphone you never heard? that's helpful for others to judge how it sound..

Sep 2, 2010 at 9:43 PM Post #1,984 of 4,469
Couple of previously un-noted things.
The light coloured (green core) tips have a lighter sound, and the dark coloured (blue core) tips have a warmer sound.
The ear guides have a built-in memory wire, so they will retain the shape you put them in.

I do think that it's not possible to write a useful review without actually hearing it yourself though.

Sep 2, 2010 at 9:55 PM Post #1,985 of 4,469
I can imagine that review would be like... Sound is very "airy". Also very comfortable, almost like nothing is even there. There is however, no isolation at all.

I suppose you can shove some triple flanges in your ears and pretend you have them on DBAs. =)

Quote:
I will also do impressions on the DBA whether or not I receive them tomorrow. If I do not get them I shall write my review using only the pictures of the DBA found on the internet.

Sep 2, 2010 at 10:30 PM Post #1,987 of 4,469

Quote:
Couple of previously un-noted things.
The light coloured (green core) tips have a lighter sound, and the dark coloured (blue core) tips have a warmer sound.
The ear guides have a built-in memory wire, so they will retain the shape you put them in.

Intruiging how is this achieved?

Sep 2, 2010 at 10:32 PM Post #1,988 of 4,469

Quote:
I will also do impressions on the DBA whether or not I receive them tomorrow. If I do not get them I shall write my review using only the pictures of the DBA found on the internet.

Good idea!  I'll get started on my DBA-04 vs LCD-3 vs HE-7 review... 
evil_smiley.gif

Sep 2, 2010 at 10:46 PM Post #1,989 of 4,469

Quote:
Intruiging how is this achieved?

That would probably be different core material, one feels harder than the other. It may also be the outer silicone as well.

Sep 2, 2010 at 11:17 PM Post #1,992 of 4,469
have you cleaned your ears lately or something? It's pretty rare to get two with imbalance problems

Sep 2, 2010 at 11:20 PM Post #1,994 of 4,469
@2rooi123, wow that was fast! Have you joined hp.org already? I'll be receiving mine hopefully on Monday courtesy of my friend's Mom. I really hope it's not a dud. It's kinda getting scary to get one :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back