Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02
Jul 22, 2012 at 6:05 AM Post #4,426 of 4,469
My DBA-02 caught the infamous channel imbalance issue (Bass is lacking from the right side). Does anyone know if reshelling/recabling it fixes the problem? I really like the sound signature of the original (Non MKII) DBA-02 and I do hope to keep it (Its out of warranty, so not sure if Fisher Audio would fix it).

Jul 22, 2012 at 8:58 PM Post #4,427 of 4,469
^ I think this is what happened with my pair which fortunately was covered with my warranty on its last week :D

On a sidenote, Fuze>E5>DBA02de sounds highly resolving already. Bang for buck truly mobile audiophile setup :wink:

Aug 5, 2012 at 3:09 PM Post #4,430 of 4,469
Ok, thanks. Why should I e-mail them? seems like topdog have them stock and ships them to Norway for 15 pounds :)

Are these hard to drive on portable equipment. I'm going to use with Sansa clip+ and my cellphone Samsung Nexus 

Oct 24, 2012 at 9:45 PM Post #4,432 of 4,469
Garbage in - garbage out. That's what the DBAs are all about.
biggrin.gif

Nov 2, 2012 at 10:20 AM Post #4,437 of 4,469
My DBA-02 caught the infamous channel imbalance issue (Bass is lacking from the right side). Does anyone know if reshelling/recabling it fixes the problem? I really like the sound signature of the original (Non MKII) DBA-02 and I do hope to keep it (Its out of warranty, so not sure if Fisher Audio would fix it).

Had the DBA2, used it for 3 mos-> channel imbalance. Tried the B2, used it for 4 mos -> channel imbalance. I gave up on these two a long time ago...moving on

Dec 3, 2012 at 7:18 AM Post #4,439 of 4,469
I have a pair of Mk IIs, still new in the package and shipping box, that I bought from Musica Acoustics several months ago. For whatever reason, I haven't even removed them from the package or tried them out yet. I suppose I should try them out first, but I may be listing them here on the For Sale board shortly, since I could use the cash, and I have a couple of other pairs of IEMs that I haven't been using much either, so keep a watch out for them.
Walter

PS - Hope this isn't a breach of forum policy - if so, I'd appreciate if someone would let me know (and I'm sure they will!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back