Review: Final Audio Design Heaven VI
Nov 6, 2013 at 12:44 PM Post #76 of 272
how do these IEM performs against male voice,instrumental music without vocal like combination of violin,symbal,organ,flute,etc for example mostly of anime and game soundtrack have this kind of instrument in their music and techno trance like basshunter and kpop.my types of music ranged vastly from slow to fast/hard music.

as on my mdr ex 1000 when listening to classical,instrument music,or any 'slow/soft' music they sounded great.but when playing hard music like techno trance there is something not right about the sound.it just didn't deliver the 'umpph' while listening to it.(I hope u guys what I mean).same goes to most kpop music.

I also used to have sennheiser cx550 long ago which is good IEM.playing techno music does give me the 'punch' when listening to it.but they are just average performer to other genre like the instruments played just panned to L and R channel and doesn't have the great soundstage and dynamic like the mdr ex 1000.so listening to other music genre doesn't feel as enjoyable as to the mdr ex 1000.as you 'hear' the music not 'feel' the music.(again, I hope you guys know what I mean)

the point here is although the mdr ex 1000 are excel at several music genre.they also have the downfall to the other music genre.and the sennheiser cx 550 good at techno but they just average with other genre.so I wonder if this might be the case with FAD VI.

thx and sorry for my grammar and if any of my description is irrevelant as it should be.

Heaven VI is very versatile, performs great all the way from Kenny Rogers to AC/DC, classical to trance and techno.
Since these are mid-centric, they are especially good with vocals. Compared to the vocals, instrumental music sounds less impressive - but only because vocals are so great, that nothing else can compare.

Nov 7, 2013 at 4:23 AM Post #81 of 272
Am waiting on A2A here in aus to get stock of the chrome copper
So looking forward to them arriving.. Moving on from the Earsonics SM64 (which never really grew on me) and the SM3 v2 (loved it, but had two pairs die)

Nov 19, 2013 at 1:54 AM Post #82 of 272
FAD VI is the best thing that I have purchased since my ER4S, it is not as accurate as ck100pro or the ER4S but it is the only IEM that I have which offers detail that is non-fatiguing manner and it is the most easy to the ear with excellent fit. My only issue is that you must have a clip for this and the flat cable material can easily get scratched. 

Nov 23, 2013 at 3:45 AM Post #83 of 272
I just reviewed the Heaven II, you can tell its from the same series, but not as refined or lush.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/691636/review-final-audio-design-heaven-ii

Nov 27, 2013 at 3:54 AM Post #84 of 272
Been playing with ie800, my ears like the fad VI alot more than ie800, vocal and string based instruments are much more lively than ie800. Perhaps it might change as the dynamic driver mature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back