Review: Estron Linum BaX --- New IEM Cable for a New Age
May 19, 2014 at 1:14 PM Post #18 of 686
Received a reply from Estron this morning. They should fit most recessed sockets and the company does have an American distribution partner, Warner Tech-Care Products.

Then not even 20 minutes later I received another email from Warner Tech-Care with a quote. These run $48.30 each and shipping is $8.45 via UPS ground. So $56.75 for anyone interested in getting them in the US. I'm placing my order for a cable right now. Looking forward to hearing this awesome little guy.

Edit: Ordered. Estimated arrival is Thursday since I'm only a couple states away.

May 19, 2014 at 8:22 PM Post #19 of 686
Interesting.
Loved that low profile cable. I don't like at all my se846 stock cables, I think Im gonna try those! 
biggrin.gif

May 19, 2014 at 10:50 PM Post #20 of 686
I got it from local Jaben store. Feel comfortable during use it more than stock Heir 4.ai cable. At the first, wondered why no memory wiring. but then realize I hate stiffly memory wire.

May 19, 2014 at 11:02 PM Post #21 of 686
  I got it from local Jaben store. Feel comfortable during use it more than stock Heir 4.ai cable. At the first, wondered why no memory wiring. but then realize I hate stiffly memory wire.

This is one of the biggest reasons I'm excited to have this cable in hand. I can't stand memory wiring either. I'm expecting this to be so much more comfortable and easier to use than my UM cable.

May 20, 2014 at 2:38 AM Post #22 of 686
Very reasonably priced and straight to the point cable. I would love to get my hands on a BaX if it does FitEar connectors.

May 20, 2014 at 4:46 AM Post #23 of 686
I met the guys behind the company and tried them in Tokyo at the headphone festival. My UERMs seemed to sound a bit smoother using their cable compared to my stock one. 

Now they just need an AK240 version...

May 20, 2014 at 10:49 AM Post #26 of 686
After emailing Estron, they told me they don't have plans to build a FitEar connector version of the cable at the moment. >:

May 20, 2014 at 8:47 PM Post #27 of 686
  Received a reply from Estron this morning. They should fit most recessed sockets and the company does have an American distribution partner, Warner Tech-Care Products.

Then not even 20 minutes later I received another email from Warner Tech-Care with a quote. These run $48.30 each and shipping is $8.45 via UPS ground. So $56.75 for anyone interested in getting them in the US. I'm placing my order for a cable right now. Looking forward to hearing this awesome little guy.

Edit: Ordered. Estimated arrival is Thursday since I'm only a couple states away.

Same story here. I emailed Estron and got a reply back from Annette and she put me in contact with Warner Tech-Care and got a fast reply. I'm ordering BaX for my ASG-2 
biggrin.gif

May 20, 2014 at 8:53 PM Post #28 of 686

loving my shure215se + estron cable (not sure which type is this one) I got it from local jaben. definitely improve the shure215se sound quality to another level. they are pretty strong for so little cable. People hardly to see the cable while you wear them.

May 21, 2014 at 6:10 AM Post #29 of 686

loving my shure215se + estron cable (not sure which type is this one) I got it from local jaben. definitely improve the shure215se sound quality to another level. they are pretty strong for so little cable. People hardly to see the cable while you wear them.

How much was that at your Jaben? 
I got in touch with Estron and got a reply from them, followed up by Warner Tech (US distributor) like others. The MMCX version was quoted to me at $72.00 +$9.25 = $81.25.
Seems like a pretty steep price hike going from the CIEM connectors to a MMCX connector. 
Normally I make my own cables, but these really interest me due to their unique design and light weight. I'd easily go in on one for ~$50, but $80 is just more than I can mentally justify at the moment. 

May 21, 2014 at 6:30 AM Post #30 of 686
It was around $70 @ my local jaben. The price also differ for each iem connection type.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back