[Review] Brainwavz HM5, A New Neutral Champ
Mar 29, 2012 at 4:39 PM Post #903 of 1,750

Quote:
then expect them monday (though friday is still possible). happened to me (part of first batch back in december). UPS fights with weekend delivery for some reason.

I don't know anything about the comparisons, but hm5 for those genres. definitely recommend. (especially since dubstep can be neglected)

Thanks--I guess it's their April Fools joke on us.

Mar 29, 2012 at 10:57 PM Post #904 of 1,750

Quote:
Mine is USPS too.  I don't know why I thought Fed Ex.  I bet most people in U.S. get them tomorrow.

Like a fool, I paid the extra $17.00 for the FedEx option.  Ironically, I don't have a tracking notice yet -- but, I just placed my order this past Saturday.  However, Amazon lists them as being in stock.  I could have waited 4 or 5 days, paid the higher (non pre-order) price and probably still received them earlier than I will. 

Mar 29, 2012 at 11:14 PM Post #905 of 1,750

Quote:
 It's only a matter of time now.

It is always a matter of time, sometimes few days, sometime few months, my HM5 will be here in about 2 months (yes, I bought it on preorder... but, try to live in Brazil...).

lol

Mar 29, 2012 at 11:17 PM Post #906 of 1,750
It seems like for those in the U.S., Amazon is mailing all of them so I think paying extra for shipping was probably a waste of money for those who did.  Oh well.  Who knew.  I did not think the free shipping would originate from Amazon in the States but I got the free shipping to save money.

Mar 30, 2012 at 1:09 AM Post #909 of 1,750
I paid the extra for EMS.  Although I thought that was a private courier service like UPS or FedEx, it is actually express mail from Hong Kong.  I got a Hong Kong Mail tracking number, but if you enter it into USPS.com, you get more detailed information about where it is in the US.

Mine were shipped on 3-27, arrived in NY sorting facility on 3-29, which means delivery in Manhattan should be tomorrow.  Not bad. Of course mail to NYC is always faster than to other areas.

Can't wait!

Mar 30, 2012 at 10:29 AM Post #911 of 1,750
At long last, my Brainwavz are in hand! Have not listened to them yet, but initial impression is they are very light, yet feel well built.  Nice clean look to them as well.  Tried them on and they are quite comfortable, although with a fairly strong clamping force.

Can't wait to actually get some tunes pumping through these later on.

Mar 30, 2012 at 12:27 PM Post #912 of 1,750
Be sure to let us know your impression~

Quote:
At long last, my Brainwavz are in hand! Have not listened to them yet, but initial impression is they are very light, yet feel well built.  Nice clean look to them as well.  Tried them on and they are quite comfortable, although with a fairly strong clamping force.

Can't wait to actually get some tunes pumping through these later on.

Mar 30, 2012 at 3:06 PM Post #913 of 1,750
Hey, sorry, I know this question has been asked before, but that was a month or two ago (in Jan and Feb).
I just wanted to know if anyone knows MP4nation is still shipping with the carrying case? It's an important deciding factor for me because I have no space to actually hang my headphones anywhere. If they can be put away in a case I would buy them in an instant.
I am sort of worried because I know that their pre-order is ending on Sunday (HK time or Canada time? I have no idea), but I am not sure if this will have any relevance?? If it is relevant, that only gets me more anxious.

PS. Thanks in advance, will be very grateful for the answer!

Mar 30, 2012 at 3:38 PM Post #914 of 1,750
I believe they are still doing so.  I'm sure someone can confirm this pretty easily though.  I saw an unboxing from a few days ago that had a case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back