[REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons)
Mar 26, 2017 at 1:48 PM Post #6,931 of 7,021
​If you want to blow your ears out with bass, check out The Aristocrats with Brian Beller on bass.

Nice , but to blow my ears I need someone to those the likes of Tom araya bass :D
Trash metal fans should know them . One of my most beloved track .

[VIDEO]https://youtu.be/o7YmXGrK-TE[/VIDEO]

Mar 29, 2017 at 4:31 PM Post #6,932 of 7,021
...haiz , after so many months of putting up my only Asg 2.5 chrome on sale , received a couple of offer , every time a good offer comes in , I have second thoughts .. to let go or not to let go .. yesterday offer was the closest I get , if I accept it , I know I'm going to be regret .
Today I was pondering too , too much until I lose sleep, and took out the chrome for a session ,

The more I listen the more I feel bad about it , I couldn't do it . Not with this chrome , if I lost it , I might never going to own another piece again . I made up my mind , I'm going to retract the sale and close the listing .

I'm sorry to those whom has shown interested in this asg 2.5 polished chrome , today then I realized I couldn't bear and very reluctant to ..

Maybe it would be easier for me to part with it if the polished chrome can be found regularly in the resale market , but the fact is , it's not to be .

I couldn't believe it's a ear piece which makes me lose sleep over it ...

Mar 29, 2017 at 4:36 PM Post #6,933 of 7,021
...haiz , after so many months of putting up my only Asg 2.5 chrome on sale , received a couple of offer , every time a good offer comes in , I have second thoughts .. to let go or not to let go .. yesterday offer was the closest I get , if I accept it , I know I'm going to be regret .
Today I was pondering too , too much until I lose sleep, and took out the chrome for a session ,

The more I listen the more I feel bad about it , I couldn't do it . Not with this chrome , if I lost it , I might never going to own another piece again . I made up my mind , I'm going to retract the sale and close the listing .

I'm sorry to those whom has shown interested in this asg 2.5 polished chrome , today then I realized I couldn't bear and very reluctant to ..

Maybe it would be easier for me to part with it if the polished chrome can be found regularly in the resale market , but the fact is , it's not to be .

I couldn't believe it's a ear piece which makes me lose sleep over it ...

do not sell what u love so much, for me its the oppo pm1 and alo mk3B amp, i bought another alo amp, and i am considering buying the same oppo pm1 just in case u never know what might happen to ur gear, those are a must for me to have all the time

Mar 30, 2017 at 3:02 AM Post #6,934 of 7,021
The one most super tip for aurisonics asg , even though it cost only a dollar , its seal and the fit is by far the best i could find for my asg , I find the L size works the best on my ears , too bad , that guy whom sold these tips has MIA in alibaba .. if you can find it elsewhere .

I believe this AliExpress seller is selling the same red tips and my order is on the way.

Mar 30, 2017 at 3:26 AM Post #6,935 of 7,021
I believe this AliExpress seller is selling the same red tips and my order is on the way.

Thanks for sharing bro , yes should be , these are super good especially with the L size . Even though it cost only a dollar . Cheapo yes , but quality , fit and seal are top notch .

If you can , copy paste the links here , to make it more convenient to others whom wish to have a go with these amazing Red tips .

Mar 30, 2017 at 4:13 AM Post #6,936 of 7,021
do not sell what u love so much, for me its the oppo pm1 and alo mk3B amp, i bought another alo amp, and i am considering buying the same oppo pm1 just in case u never know what might happen to ur gear, those are a must for me to have all the time

It was not until the last minute did I realized this chrome is not just about the dollars . I got enough 2.5 as spares , but then , the 2.5 on polished chrome is something very hard to come across , if I lose it , it could well be that's it .

With the aurisonics brand Logo goes into history and replaced by fenders logo , i should have realised it make it more so rare to these asg 2.5 in chrome shell engraved with the " as logo " , instead of being grateful of being one of the luckiest guy out there to get hold to one of these , I choose the easy way to put it out for sale for a couple of hundred dollars ..
Looking back , I think I'm insane .

Fortunately , a late nite session last night with the polished chrome , it knock some sense on me .

I just want to say sorry for that bro , no name . you know who you are . Sorry for my hesitation and inconvenience which may had cause you .

Mar 30, 2017 at 4:45 AM Post #6,937 of 7,021
Thanks for sharing bro , yes should be , these are super good especially with the L size . Even though it cost only a dollar . Cheapo yes , but quality , fit and seal are top notch .

If you can , copy paste the links here , to make it more convenient to others whom wish to have a go with these amazing Red tips .

This should be it:
http://s.aliexpress.com/rUVjMR3e

Mar 30, 2017 at 11:33 AM Post #6,938 of 7,021
Awesome i would love to have the M size tips, maybe they work wonders for me lols. Yes im from malaysia. I'll drop you a pm.

I called up to Jaben today to ask reshell for my unit and they said they do have that service but....... RM 13xx Holy sheet..... 

Anyone here wanna sell of their Red don't be shy to let me know :)

I had drop the Red tip ( M ) in the mailbox , it would be there when you had returned from Japan . Bon voyage .
Let me know if the M fit or work on you when you're back , if the M doesn't fit , follow the links danniao had share above to:point_up_2::point_up_2: purchase the L .

Apr 1, 2017 at 7:21 AM Post #6,940 of 7,021
Apr 1, 2017 at 7:27 AM Post #6,941 of 7,021
May 14, 2017 at 2:41 PM Post #6,942 of 7,021
My new OTG companion . LG V20

Trick mod ( L adapter + 75ohms impedance jack ) to high impedance gain mode with my TOTL Polished chrome ASG 2.5 on a pair of OSTRY OS300 iem tips , Too bright too sparkling for my ears .. No contest .
Comfort and sonic wise Red tips still the best on my beloved 2.5 .

20170515_015008.jpg

20170515_014934.jpg

Further enhance with the stand alone Equalizer DL ( Paid version ) from play store or Black market .

Works on YouTube , Google play music player , and other 3rd party players .
Capture+_2017-05-13-21-15-42.png
Capture+_2017-05-13-21-15-22.png

The enable of the Sound amplifier on the V20 was astonishing coming out from the ASG2.5 , That dynamics was incredible. Powerful consider it's just a mobile phone +iem without the help of a portable Amp to push it .

The end result was a very satisfying one .

Last edited:
May 15, 2017 at 11:48 AM Post #6,944 of 7,021
anyone know if the moon audio silver dragon cable synergises well with the asg2 to reduce the midbass a little and have more sparkle in the treble?
It will improve the overall sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back