Revelation audio labs
Apr 11, 2009 at 3:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

klb2122

100+ Head-Fier
Has anyone received cables, directly from this company (not a 2nd or 3rd party) in the past 6 months? If so what type of cable? And how long was the wait from ordering to product received?

Just curious as to where I am on his list

thanks

Apr 11, 2009 at 5:02 PM Post #2 of 11
Have you read the many threads accusing them of stealing (type RAL in the member's lounge search)? How long have you been waiting?

Apr 11, 2009 at 5:33 PM Post #3 of 11
I have read all those, during my first dealing with brad, which ended with me receiving the products, and they've been great. Since we did one trade and the turn around on the cables was quick and the whole thing was pleasant. But then we decided to do another trade, this time with a little cash thrown in on my end. That was in July. We emailed back in january and he says I'm at the top of his list but nothing has come of it. I've read on other forums that he seems able to get shorter cables, such as Headphone cables and interconnects out but no one seems to have received speaker cables. This I found after making the deal for some speaker cables. I am just trying to get a sense of what folks have received and when to see if I should ask to trade for other cables and give up on the speaker cables.

Apr 11, 2009 at 6:46 PM Post #4 of 11
I'm not sure Brad is coming back on track on his business or not. I have my RAL HD 650 cable sending back to him for up-grade (Cardas connectors and Furutech 1/4 headphone plug) on Jan or Feb, I can't recall exactly and I received in about 10 days. He is quite reponsive and finally dis what he promised. Anyway, the cable is really sounds great in my WA6SE.

Apr 11, 2009 at 11:57 PM Post #5 of 11
Within the past 6 months I was able to get a RAL senn cable (2.5m in length) from Brad, within 7-10 days. Maybe even as fast as friday -> next wed, I don't quite remember. I have no complaints with how my dealing with him went, it was as good as can be.

However I don't know what the rest of his business is like and would not go around recommending it to others because of the risk that may/may not be involved. Just posting this here so you can get an idea of how my transaction went.

Apr 12, 2009 at 1:03 AM Post #6 of 11
klb2122: I'd personally ask flat-out for a refund, and ignore any more promises. There appear to be a couple of people/companies that take people's money and give nothing in return for months or years. The only way to deal with them IMO is to go all out to get a refund and then have nothing more to do with them.

Apr 12, 2009 at 4:10 AM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by klb2122 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone received cables, directly from this company (not a 2nd or 3rd party) in the past 6 months? If so what type of cable? And how long was the wait from ordering to product received?

Just curious as to where I am on his list

thanks

I placed my order at the beginning of February and made him promise that he would ship it in 2 weeks. After 3 weeks, I contacted him and threatened a paypal dispute. Then he gave me a tracking number and the cable arrived around 5 weeks after the date I ordered it.

I think you have to put some real pressure on him to have any chance. Good luck!

Apr 18, 2009 at 6:17 AM Post #9 of 11
Get him to set a date after which he must refund you if it's not shipped. Don't let people like this stall you, it just encourages them to keep doing this to customers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back