Reveal Plugins - DSP for Audeze Headphones.
Feb 17, 2022 at 11:55 AM Post #376 of 418
Anybody knows where to download old version of reveal plugin? Or has it and want to share....

Feb 18, 2022 at 11:34 AM Post #378 of 418
but none of them isn't a sistem wide Plugin support.
I think you are saying none of them offer system wide plug in support.

If that's the case, JRiver does, at least on Windows using their WDM driver. I purchased JRiver on sale just for that feature. It's the closest thing to SoundSource on windows Equailizer APO with Peace is OK for the basics, but it doesn't work well with some plug-ins, like CanOpener. I don't know if it will work with Reveal.

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2022 at 1:30 PM Post #379 of 418
I think you are saying none of them offer system wide plug in support.

If that's the case, JRiver does, at least on Windows using their WDM driver. I purchased JRiver on sale just for that feature. It's the closest thing to SoundSource on windows Equailizer APO with Peace if OK for the basics, but it doesn't work well with some plug-ins, like CanOpener. I don't know if it will work with Reveal.

Woah, good input! I always wanted to purcahse JRiver but always felt more comfortable with Foobar2000, might give it a shot, to be able to use the Reveal with Windows :)

Apr 23, 2022 at 1:03 PM Post #380 of 418
@M3NTAL In your download link, there is only Reveal+ 1.5 (my computer is windows 10) can I use this free? the legacy version imply, that it is free, am I right ?

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2022 at 5:02 PM Post #382 of 418
I’m honestly confused about the product direction here. I tried to get the legacy version going on my Mac but can’t figure it out.

Reveal+ is not really something I’m interested in.
Original reveal seems to have been deprecated

Can we even expect to see traditional curves for the new models?

Sep 6, 2022 at 12:19 PM Post #385 of 418
@KMann - anything going on with a reveal update? I saw that embody started changing things up on their product side right around the time of the last update of reveal. Are we possibly at the end of reveal updates?

Sep 6, 2022 at 2:18 PM Post #386 of 418
It's been a while, and I would like to know this as well. I just got the LCD-5 and am trying the Reveal + plugin with JRiver. Disappointed that it doesn't support the headphones I have, which have been out for a while now.
Roon is just taking their sweet time. We should probably be asking them as the 5 and CRBN has already been sent.

The files for the two above have already been posted here. Why wait for Roon?

Sep 8, 2022 at 9:56 PM Post #388 of 418
The files to make the LCD-5 work with JRiver are posted here? Where?
Sorry, I didn't notice you were on about JRiver only. Not familiar with it. Does it allow adding convolution with a zip file? If so, the files have been posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back