Revamp Acoustics
Feb 3, 2018 at 3:46 PM Post #676 of 765
It is more lifelike tonally without any spikes in the mids or highs. Extremely even in response from lows through highs. Lots of space and a very clean background.
Found one in my stash and I must it's what i have been waiting for. It gives better mid punch and punch in general with the P1. Thanks for the heads up. Great pairing with the IT01.

Feb 21, 2018 at 9:37 PM Post #680 of 765
Do someone knows if there is any issue with the P1 driving multi driver IEM? I can't seems to find it's output impedance in the spec sheet
It drove my IT03 just fine.

Feb 21, 2018 at 11:29 PM Post #681 of 765
Do someone knows if there is any issue with the P1 driving multi driver IEM? I can't seems to find it's output impedance in the spec sheet

A personal communication with TJ indicated that the output impedance is less than 1 ohm which means that they should play nicely with hybrid and multi-BA IEM. My experience with multiple pairs of hybrid and multi-BA IEM validates this.

Mar 12, 2018 at 12:23 PM Post #682 of 765
thanks for the reply, I have tested my first hybrid IEMs with this dap and it sounds very good. A little heads up to @HiFlight to recommend the JRC2068 op amp. The sound is soo clean using these!! There is a tad more treble (maybe it's my earphones...) but the dynamics and imaging is just so good. Feels like being in an auditorium. Very nice alternative from the MUSES02 "rock concert" sound. I didn't like the Burson V5i so much, it's too fast and higher mid focused for my taste.
I've been using the HE150PRO with the P1 for the last month, it's a very capable earbuds that scales well. it has reacted so nicely to the 2068 op amp, I couldn't believe it.

edit:I found the 2068D to have some treble peak on very specific scenario. im back on the MUSES02, because my current main earphones (the hifiboy dream) have a good amount of treble and airy sound and not so much bass. Its not optimum in some case although its very nice with classical and acoustic.
Please share if you find any other op-amp worth mentioning :)

I also found out that the P1 can play Flac with compression level 8 just fine. I noticed some distortion with very few tracks, but those are vinyl RIP so I assume the gain was set a bit too high when converting to digital.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2018 at 11:33 PM Post #683 of 765
Hi all,

Sorry for slow response and if any unanswered questions in past 1 month.
I March 2018, I'm busy for preparing test unit of Tambora (headphone) for PAFI 2018 (Indonesian Headphone Exhibition).
I will update the info about Tambora specifications in here soon.
tambora.jpg

Regards,
TJ.

Apr 2, 2018 at 11:41 PM Post #684 of 765
I am sure that it will be outstanding!! Looking forward to further info down the road!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back