Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead
Aug 23, 2013 at 9:23 PM Post #1,036 of 2,480
Comparisons among Concero -- Bifrost -- Ciunas anyone? Comments or point me at threads?
Thanks!

Aug 24, 2013 at 10:01 AM Post #1,038 of 2,480
Quote:
project, how are you coming with the review of the new Concero products ?

Lagging, as always. I can tell you right now that both of them are exceptional - they may not have the number of features as most larger DACs in the price range, but they make up for it with killer sound. 

Aug 24, 2013 at 10:29 AM Post #1,039 of 2,480
I just recently update my Media Player, no joke but all my tracks sound quite a bit better. Mediamonkey seemed to be screwing with my HD files and lowering the quality. Since changing to Jriver Media Centre 18, the concero sounds like a whole new unit. It might be Placebo, but definitely feel's like I paid for a quality unit now.

Aug 25, 2013 at 8:09 AM Post #1,041 of 2,480
Hello fellow Concero users! I have been following this thread for a long time, it helped with my decision to purchase a Concero last May. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that Resonessence has posted another update for the Concero, V2.3. They have also started to add a description of what the update does. Unfortunately they still have not got the bugs worked out of the Mac Updater. Happy listening!

Aug 25, 2013 at 12:55 PM Post #1,043 of 2,480
Quote:
They have also started to add a description of what the update does.

I like that they did this. No mysteries !

Sep 1, 2013 at 1:36 PM Post #1,050 of 2,480
Seriously cash strapped and reluctantly have to sell my Concero HD : http://www.head-fi.org/t/679669/resonessence-labs-concero-hd-bundle-like-new
Starting a new job, but it's going to take 6 weeks to actually start, need some cash to bridge the gap. Otherwise I wouldn't even consider selling it and I will own one again !

Anyone who regularly posts in this thread, and is thinking about upgrading or jumping in...I might consider a bit of a discount. PM me please.

Sorry for the advertisement, but I am hoping someone scoops this up pretty quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back