Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead
Aug 14, 2021 at 3:13 AM Post #2,416 of 2,480
Hello there,

i have a question, does anyone know where i can find the original Concero Asio Drivers? I have a new system but can't find the drivers for my Concero.

thx
Hi There,

The original Google drive link in here seems to have been restricted. However the file I have is this Resonessence_USBAudio_v4.38.0_2017-12-14_setup which I believe it the latest ASIO.

I have dumped it on the below free upload site for you to grab! Happy to upload this anywhere else if need be

https://easyupload.io/09ffot

Aug 14, 2021 at 9:39 AM Post #2,417 of 2,480
Hi There,

The original Google drive link in here seems to have been restricted. However the file I have is this Resonessence_USBAudio_v4.38.0_2017-12-14_setup which I believe it the latest ASIO.

I have dumped it on the below free upload site for you to grab! Happy to upload this anywhere else if need be

Thank you so much.

Aug 14, 2021 at 12:17 PM Post #2,418 of 2,480
Hi There,

Do you know if it works with Power PC Macs (10.5.x) without drivers, like with the latest ones?

Aug 17, 2021 at 2:16 AM Post #2,419 of 2,480
I got Concero HD now and wonder if updating firmware is possible at the moment and, if yes, should I do it or better not?

P. S. I am not sure which firmware is currently installed. Using it with Mac.

As the company went bust the website has been offline and with it the server that was hosting all the firmware updates. This needed to be online for us to get updates to our Concero devices so unfortunately, you will not be able to do any firmware updates!

Aug 17, 2021 at 2:51 AM Post #2,421 of 2,480
As the company went bust the website has been offline and with it the server that was hosting all the firmware updates. This needed to be online for us to get updates to our Concero devices so unfortunately, you will not be able to do any firmware updates!

I am aware that the company is gone, but there could have been workarounds. Thanks!

Aug 17, 2021 at 3:04 AM Post #2,422 of 2,480
Of course there could (and should) have been workarounds.
Just as the company should have had the decency to inform its clientele that it was shutting down.
It's not as if they were selling cheap products that would never require servicing or updating after all.

This is what leaves such a bad taste in my mouth.
Such an ignominious end to a company that did some great things in it's time.

Thankfully my original Concero was fully updated prior to the implosion.
Now I must just hope that it continues to work...

Sep 25, 2021 at 2:53 PM Post #2,423 of 2,480
Of course there could (and should) have been workarounds.
Just as the company should have had the decency to inform its clientele that it was shutting down.
It's not as if they were selling cheap products that would never require servicing or updating after all.

This is what leaves such a bad taste in my mouth.

Fair enough. But we have what we have.

Oct 18, 2021 at 5:07 PM Post #2,424 of 2,480
Hi There,

Oh damn... I didn't realize they had an updated setup. The only setup I ever got from them was ResonessenceUSBAudioDriver_DriverSetup_v3.34.0_Win7_8_10. I only just realized their site seems to have gone down. The current websites looks sooo sketchy... it looks like a scammer took the website. Can't find the latest setup anywhere... (I do realize it seems they ran out of business)

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2021 at 4:26 AM Post #2,425 of 2,480
Oh damn... I didn't realize they had an updated setup. The only setup I ever got from them was ResonessenceUSBAudioDriver_DriverSetup_v3.34.0_Win7_8_10. I only just realized their site seems to have gone down. The current websites looks sooo sketchy... it looks like a scammer took the website. Can't find the latest setup anywhere... (I do realize it seems they ran out of business)
Here if you need this version - the link will last 30 days

https://easyupload.io/pi8ovw

Oct 24, 2021 at 2:51 AM Post #2,426 of 2,480
Is there a way to enable SPDIF output back when Concero HD is used normally as USB DAC on a Mac without Apple Remote?
If you ask me why it is disabled, I have no idea: I bought it used, and that is how it has been set up.

Dec 14, 2021 at 9:11 AM Post #2,428 of 2,480
For whomever faces a problem to change settings on Concero HD, I have found out that old Apple remotes (1st version, white plastic) do work.
(Current fancy ones do not BTW. Make sure not to buy those for this purpose.)

Dec 19, 2021 at 10:33 AM Post #2,429 of 2,480
Hello,

I received some requests for my Google Drive folder with my ►Concero HD files. ◄

hopefully it should be accessible so you may download what you need.

Thanks for posting this. I'm not sure if I have the latest firmware for my Concero HD; is there a way to check? Would that be on your ConceroUpdaterPC.zip file? I haven't ever tried to update mine, how exactly do you go about doing that, and will it work using a Mac?

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2021 at 2:33 PM Post #2,430 of 2,480

xs1137

I have the same question actually. Also on Mac and no idea which version of firmware is on my Concero HD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back