Resolved: Cannot see entire message thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2020 at 5:17 AM Post #16 of 41
Saved threads are an issue going back to it for me. New sales threads don’t seem to be an issue with me. Almost like on a certain date it cuts off all prior data and only future posts. On iPhone safari and chrome on Sales forums.

Feb 19, 2020 at 9:57 PM Post #19 of 41
This should be fixed now.

If you are still experiencing it, please let me know what OS and browser you're using, and if you're using any add-ons/extensions, and we can try to recreate it for further testing.

Still seems to be happening on my iPhone 8 running the latest iOS update. Links from email notifications link only to the notification post. All content before will not scroll through.

Feb 20, 2020 at 12:30 AM Post #21 of 41
Yes 13.3.1 on Safari. Links from email or the notifications above seem to only go to the post and show posts afterwards but I can’t scroll up. Same thing with private messages. Not a huge deal with the posts but a bit of a pain with the messages as I have to hit reply to see what I wrote.

I tried restarting my iphone but no chanee.

Feb 21, 2020 at 4:00 PM Post #26 of 41
I am still seeing the issue in my PM threads. Oddly when I hit refresh it sometimes will then load the entire thread. Thanks for looking into.

Feb 21, 2020 at 4:16 PM Post #27 of 41
I’m not able to reproduce the missing thread content any more. I think you fixed it the first time, but then it persisted, or returned, in threads that I’d commented on and then got a notification that someone else had posted. I’ve tried threads I’ve commented on, threads I haven’t and pm threads and, tonight: all seem to be working fine. Thanks for all your hard work!!

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2020 at 2:53 PM Post #28 of 41
Just noticed something. It looks like the forums aren't able to detect when I read a 'new' post. Even after refreshing a thread it will still only show the 'New' message. Only after clicking on Mark forums Read can I click on a thread and see the entire thing.

Feb 26, 2020 at 3:14 PM Post #29 of 41
Just noticed something. It looks like the forums aren't able to detect when I read a 'new' post. Even after refreshing a thread it will still only show the 'New' message. Only after clicking on Mark forums Read can I click on a thread and see the entire thing.

What OS and browser are you using? I am on MacOS on Chrome (80.0.3987.122), and when I saw your message with the "new" tag, I was able to refresh and it went away.

Feb 26, 2020 at 3:16 PM Post #30 of 41
I'm on MACOS (10.15.3 (19D76)) using Safari 13.0.5 (15608.5.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back