Resolved: Bumping classified ads
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2021 at 1:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

jwbrent

Headphoneus Supremus
I have an ad up and it’s been 4 days since my first bump, but the option to do this again is not available. Help!

May 11, 2021 at 1:37 PM Post #2 of 4
Hey jwbrent,

In most cases when the bump option isn't showing up in the menu, then it hasn't been a full 72 hours since the last bump. Since you're saying it's been longer than 72 hours, this may be a situation where the menu option is being hidden by third party browser plugins or settings. Are you able to sign in using an incognito tab and try bumping there?

May 11, 2021 at 8:38 PM Post #3 of 4
Hey jwbrent,

In most cases when the bump option isn't showing up in the menu, then it hasn't been a full 72 hours since the last bump. Since you're saying it's been longer than 72 hours, this may be a situation where the menu option is being hidden by third party browser plugins or settings. Are you able to sign in using an incognito tab and try bumping there?

Hi AxelCloris,

Thank you for your reply. Funny, when I bumped last time, I used the same device and settings, but I’ll give your suggestion a go and let you know one way or the other. ✌️

May 11, 2021 at 8:42 PM Post #4 of 4
Hi AxelCloris,

Thank you for your reply. Funny, when I bumped last time, I used the same device and settings, but I’ll give your suggestion a go and let you know one way or the other. ✌️

Sorry about this, but I must have gotten my last bump date wrong, i was just able to bump it. 😵

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back