Reshell UE10-Pro - Europe/USA
Jun 25, 2012 at 12:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

pjvs

New Head-Fier
Dear Head-Fi'ers, 

I am looking for a company who can reshell a UE10-Pro (second hand), preferably in Europe, or otherwise in the USA? -- Does anyone have any experience with this, will I loose any quality? 

Thank you for your help and support. 

All the best, 

PJVS

Jun 25, 2012 at 8:12 PM Post #5 of 10
Though they're not based out of Europe or the US, let's not forget about the Wiz at Heir Audio. 

Inearz is the least costly and certainly very good for the price, but they are also considered to be of the lowest quality in comparison to the aforementioned companies. 

Jun 25, 2012 at 9:58 PM Post #7 of 10
Since you're in the States, I think it's better if you choose either 1964 and Inearz. That way you wouldn't have to deal with expensive shipping fees, possible delays, potential customs fees etc. It's up to you to decide if the better build of 1964 is worth double the price of a reshell from Inearz. 

Jun 26, 2012 at 6:04 AM Post #9 of 10
Acs don't do reshells, just tips and their own brand ciems

Cheers

Jun 26, 2012 at 11:43 AM Post #10 of 10
I was looking for a midway between 1964 and inearz... I found kozee but they have been having a lot of CS issues and im not sure i want to deal with all that... No happy medium in sight.. 

I have been looking at 1964, but since its my first pair of customs im not sure what route to go down.. 
angry_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back