1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Reply to get FiiO's New In-Ear Monitors F1 for Free

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements and Deals' started by fiio, Dec 6, 2016.
Tags:
First

Back
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last
  1. Midgetguy
    Well the contest didn't mention anything about random selection which is disappointing, but does make their picks within their established rules. It's really just the same catch-22 of the job market where you need to have experience to be chosen but can't get more experience if you're never chosen so you'll always end up at the bottom of the pick list.

But oh well, can't win'em all. Congrats to the winners!

Deftone likes this.
  2. nmatheis Contributor
    Well, maybe some of us lucky winners will spread the love and let others try them...

bentwookiee, TrollDragon and ngoshawk like this.
  3. Gorillaz

And it's weird that most of the winners I've seen so far have more than 1,000 posts

Deftone likes this.
  4. TrollDragon
    Really guys...
    You have to sour the thread with that schiit.
    There have been a ton of contests I have entered and not won, I don't go back into the thread and moan about it though.

kamikaziH2Omln and ngoshawk like this.
  5. nmatheis Contributor

Hey, that could be a whole new hobby for us, for I too have lost far more contests than I've won [​IMG]

Dobrescu George and TrollDragon like this.
  6. ryanjsoo
    Another congrats to the winners! Hope you enjoy the earphones!

7. MICHAELSD
    I will be sure to provide my thoughts on these. At $14.99 they should be an immense value! Thanks, FiiO. Needed a new in-ear pair so this works well.

8. Midgetguy
    Can we make a new thread repository where everyone is sad about the contests they haven't won? [​IMG]

9. MICHAELSD

If you're really that disappointed, just buy them for $14.99 on AliExpress lol.

10. Midgetguy
    I'm not, sarcasm and humor don't come across text very well [​IMG]

MICHAELSD likes this.
  11. ngoshawk
    And...I did go purchase a pair! Like the EM-3 very much, so I thought I would give these a try...

Best of luck FiiO

12. bentwookiee
    Congrats to all the winners! Enjoy!

13. ngoshawk
    FiiO, Hi James. I ordered the F1, Dec23, after you announced the winners. According to AliExpress, it is still stuck in China. Any suggestions, or just more patience is needed, lol.

And again, congrats to all of the winners.

Thanks.

14. suman134

This earphone sounds awesome as far as its price is concerned.

15. ngoshawk

Thanks, still waiting. I'll just be patient.

First

Back
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last