Reply to get FiiO's New In-Ear Monitors F1 for Free
Dec 15, 2016 at 5:06 PM Post #166 of 195
  were the winners chose randomly? when it comes to things like this i see a lot of the same winner names popping up...

Well the contest didn't mention anything about random selection which is disappointing, but does make their picks within their established rules. It's really just the same catch-22 of the job market where you need to have experience to be chosen but can't get more experience if you're never chosen so you'll always end up at the bottom of the pick list.

But oh well, can't win'em all. Congrats to the winners!

Dec 15, 2016 at 7:41 PM Post #169 of 195
Really guys...
You have to sour the thread with that schiit.
There have been a ton of contests I have entered and not won, I don't go back into the thread and moan about it though.

Dec 15, 2016 at 7:45 PM Post #170 of 195
  Really guys...
You have to sour the thread with that schiit.
There have been a ton of contests I have entered and not won, I don't go back into the thread and moan about it though.

Hey, that could be a whole new hobby for us, for I too have lost far more contests than I've won 
wink_face.gif

Dec 15, 2016 at 10:32 PM Post #172 of 195
I will be sure to provide my thoughts on these. At $14.99 they should be an immense value! Thanks, FiiO. Needed a new in-ear pair so this works well.

Dec 18, 2016 at 4:34 PM Post #176 of 195
And...I did go purchase a pair! Like the EM-3 very much, so I thought I would give these a try...

Best of luck FiiO

Jan 14, 2017 at 7:34 AM Post #178 of 195
FiiO, Hi James. I ordered the F1, Dec23, after you announced the winners. According to AliExpress, it is still stuck in China. Any suggestions, or just more patience is needed, lol.

And again, congrats to all of the winners.

Thanks.

Jan 15, 2017 at 1:16 AM Post #179 of 195
@FiiO, Hi James. I ordered the F1, Dec23, after you announced the winners. According to AliExpress, it is still stuck in China. Any suggestions, or just more patience is needed, lol.

And again, congrats to all of the winners.

Thanks.

This earphone sounds awesome as far as its price is concerned.

Jan 15, 2017 at 9:22 AM Post #180 of 195

Users who are viewing this thread

Back