1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Replacement tips NOT comply - Sennheiser MM-70i

1. halcyon
    Does anybody know of foam replacement tips NOT manufactured by Comply that fit Sennheiser MM-70i?

The tips must have a fairly wide hole, as MM-50i and MM-70i have a wide hole. Most of the standard ones (Westone, Etymotic, etc) do not fit, even with a lot of violence (I've tried).

SennheiserMM-70i.jpg

I'm especially looking for long tips, like the Comply P, but not made by Comply.

http://www.soundearphones.com/collections/frontpage/products/comply-p-series-standard-5-pack

(Please don't ask 'why not comply'. It's a personal preference issue)

Has anybody found a decently priced source, on eBay or esp. in Europe?

2. davidcotton
    Tried the diy approach?  Just get a load of cheap earplugs of amazon or local store and cut them in half, use a hole punch or something similar to create the hole and hey presto.  Do a search, loads of threads on this.

3. halcyon
    Good idea, thanks. Will consider this. I'm not even thinking of cutting them in half. I want long tips as the ones in MM70 (the silicone ones) are way too short.

4. halcyon
    Any other ideas? Pre-made, esp. long tips? eBay seems to draw a blank on this one.