Replacement pads for ksc-35
Aug 16, 2002 at 3:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

SRV

New Head-Fier
i jusr got in my ksc-35 the other day, and while iam pleased with their sound , i am concerned about one thing. The pads pads on these things don't seem to be as furable as the ones on my ksc-50 so this leads me to believe it won't be long until they wear out, as i am very rough on portable headphones. Does anybody know where i can get replacement pads once these things wear out?

Aug 16, 2002 at 5:50 PM Post #2 of 9
Looks like they're $5.00 at Koss.com. No shipping was added when I went through the motions. You'd probably find something close (enough to use) at Radio Shack cheaper...

Aug 16, 2002 at 6:31 PM Post #3 of 9
Thanks for the help, but i looked around on the koss sight and i couldn't find anything about replacement pads there. Anyway you can help me out with a url or a link maybe?

Aug 16, 2002 at 6:36 PM Post #4 of 9
Can't seem to link to it, but just click on Customer Service, then Order Replacement Ear Cushions. Scroll down till you see the KSC-35...

Aug 17, 2002 at 9:40 AM Post #6 of 9
If you ship them out to koss, they'll replace them for free. Living 5 minutes from koss world headquarters has it's perks
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 18, 2002 at 1:03 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by HighwayStar
I live 5 minutes from Grado. Now all I need is Etymotic to move into the neighborhood
biggrin.gif

Etymotics just down the road a bit from me. Wonder if they have an outlet store like Evon's Nuts which is close by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back