1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Replacement for Logitech H800s?

1. Skippman
    So I'm a cube junkie who spends large amounts of my day with headphones on. I don't have any peers in my building so there's really no reason not to.

I've been using a pair of Logitech H800's for a couple years on the recommendation of a co-worker and honestly, they've been pretty great for my needs. Light weight, plain looking (I'm in an office building), great battery life, and best of all I can switch between my iPad (bluetooth) and my laptop (dongle) with the flick of a switch on the headset so I can go from listening to a podcast to a VoIP call in seconds.

Well, the right side driver blew out this last week and is just cracking constantly. Time to replace the headphones.

My first instinct was to buy another pair of these as they've fit all my needs up to this point, but I figured it might be a good chance to do a small upgrade or try something new and I figured this would be the best place to ask for advice.

Needs:
    Cordless.
    Good battery life.
    Built in mic.
    Modest aesthetics (no gamer headsets) due to corporate environment.

Wants:
    Be able to switch between two sources.
    Good audio quality.
    Light Weight.

Budget:
    Less than $100.

Right now just buying a replacement set seems to be the best option that I can come up with. I've also been looking at the Creative Labs Hitz WP380's and would love some input as to their quality. Any other recommendations would be appreciated.