Replacement Eartips now available!
Jul 20, 2009 at 7:34 PM Post #4 of 18
Are these replacement tips compatible for the Custom 3's?

I noticed these tips are clear/white, which is the colour for all the "other" Klipsch earphones (S2,S4,X5,X10), but the tips for the Custom series are black.

Is there any difference besides the colour? And will these fit on the Custom's?

Aug 14, 2009 at 1:39 PM Post #6 of 18
bluelizard,
There is no difference between the black and clear, except for color. We only have the clear available for purchase.

a-widodo,
Our webstore is only set up for sales within the US.

Thank you!

Aug 15, 2009 at 4:30 PM Post #8 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by bluelizard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are these replacement tips compatible for the Custom 3's?

I noticed these tips are clear/white, which is the colour for all the "other" Klipsch earphones (S2,S4,X5,X10), but the tips for the Custom series are black.

Is there any difference besides the colour? And will these fit on the Custom's?

There is only white, because they are discontinuing the Custom line soon, and the black ones won't be needed any longer. since the whole Image line uses white ones.

Aug 17, 2009 at 10:57 AM Post #9 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
because they are discontinuing the Custom line soon

Are they? Where did you get that info from? I wonder whether or not klipsch is going to replace the custom line.

Aug 18, 2009 at 4:56 PM Post #10 of 18
We chose to use the clear version for the replacement tips for simplicity. No definitive plans on the future of the Custom line at this time.

Sep 18, 2009 at 10:36 PM Post #12 of 18
While it's great that the tips are now available to buy I can't help feeling that living in the UK I'm being somewhat ripped off. Klipsch.co.uk has a single pair priced at £9.99 where the US site has 4 pairs for $12.99.

What are the chances of the UK prices dropping or the cheaper 4 packs for sale in the US being available from someone who will ship worldwide?

Sep 21, 2009 at 7:22 PM Post #14 of 18
We do not set those prices. Klipsch.co.uk is a website run by our distributors, TNS. They simply use our name in their website domain. I would encourage you to contact them in regards to pricing, I'm sure there is a formula to it: info@klipsch.co.uk
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back