Replacement eartips for my T-Jays and A-Jays (where to buy and what size will fit them?)
Oct 30, 2013 at 1:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Trap-Jensen

New Head-Fier
Hello there!

I have bought a pair of T-Jays Three and i love them for the price (55 US dollars)

They fit my ears perfectly with the biggest eartips and the cables over the ears! Big value for money! 

Anyway! I'm an Android user and needed some in-ears with a microphone too (A shame they only make this for Iphone users)

Well i bought the A-Jay One Plus for that reason! And for the low price of 33 Dollars i must say they deliver a decent sound with a pretty solid bass...

The bad thing is that they keep falling out of my ears! The shape/design of the in-ears just doesn't seem to fit! And the bulky cable doesn't help with this problem either!.

I think this can be fixed with some new replacement ear buds (I have thought about buying some triple flange eartips) A great snug fit SHOULD hold them in place!!

Here comes the big question! The tips of the in-ears (not the ear-tips) seems to be on the smaller size than most other in-ear monitors! (smaller diameter)

I tested them out with some other eartips i had from different models but they where all too big...

Anybody who knows where i can find some replacement eartips for the A-Jays & the T-Jays (same size in diameter) that fits???
Anyone that have experience with it?

All the best
Aleksander
Denmark

Oct 31, 2013 at 3:05 PM Post #3 of 4
Any other suggestions? The thing is that i need some eartips thats are more on the longer side because the original ones dont go long enough in to my ears. Even the biggest size is too little and dont have a snug fit at all! Thats why i thought about the triple flange ones... But of course i need some that fits the tip of the in-ears !!

Any other replacement tips that can be used?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back