Relocation! Interest check in a relocated Phili/NJ/DE/NYC meet on 1/28/12
Jan 27, 2012 at 9:16 AM Post #76 of 85
I'll be there with:

Schiit Lyr/Bifrost
Audio-GD NFB10se
Red Wine Audio Isabellina

Jan 27, 2012 at 12:04 PM Post #77 of 85
Few quick reminders, seeing as they have not been covered in this thread:
-Please wash your hair sometime before the meet, if possible.
-Please kindly refrain from use of hair styling products (i.e. hair gel, hairspray, mousse, etc.).
-If you're bringing gear, try to bring a power strip with you.
-If you're bringing headphones/amplifiers, also please bring a source.  An issue I've encountered at some meets is a lack of sources.
-If you have a certain musical preference or specific music you'd like to demo on someone's equipment, don't assume they'll have that music.  I encourage everyone to either bring music on CDs or thumb drives.  External/portable hard drives work as well.

Jan 27, 2012 at 4:19 PM Post #78 of 85
I just finished up a photo shoot for Schiit.  I still have the full complement of what they offer and got the go-ahead from Jason to bring it to the meet. 

Thus you can add

Schiit Bifrost>Schiit Valhalla or Asgard

To the list.

Hope you have room!!

Jan 27, 2012 at 4:24 PM Post #79 of 85

Quote:
I just finished up a photo shoot for Schiit.  I still have the full complement of what they offer and got the go-ahead from Jason to bring it to the meet. 

Thus you can add

To the list.

Hope you have room!!

evil_smiley.gif
always more room for equipment. You'll be bringing your LCD-2 and HE-500's as well correct?

Jan 27, 2012 at 7:29 PM Post #80 of 85
Just out of curiosity.... anyone bringing a vinyl rig? I'm dying to plug a vinyl rig into my gear and hear how it sounds.

Jan 27, 2012 at 9:15 PM Post #81 of 85
Nope..my pops got this audio technica table that can hook up to a pc but thats about it. He probably wouldnt let me borrow it though.

Oh and just to add on to what sridhar said, try to bring extra cables too.

Jan 28, 2012 at 3:00 AM Post #84 of 85

Quote:

Thus you can add

To the list.

Hope you have room!!

There is ample space. Please don't forget your camera as well
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back