Relocation! Interest check in a relocated Phili/NJ/DE/NYC meet on 1/28/12
Jan 20, 2012 at 12:05 AM Post #32 of 85
At that point its just a money thing though. Like I said, I can only personally shell out like ten bucks. Oh and bras, since its probably gonna be at your place, do you still want it to go fron 9-4 or did you want to asjust the time?

Jan 20, 2012 at 11:18 AM Post #35 of 85
I want to thank all of you for understanding and also to Braswel  for really stepping up and I am really going to miss doing it this winter. I leave Friday for Rochester  and will look for the impressions on Mondays. thanks guys for all the support. Glad you guys will get to hear great gear and I look forward to reading the impressions.

Jan 20, 2012 at 12:35 PM Post #36 of 85
Work has been busy today and I'll need the weekends to get some stuff done including next one so I'll have to pass on this one and try the next one.

Have fun guys and hopefully I'll make the one in the spring

Jan 20, 2012 at 3:22 PM Post #38 of 85
Quote:
Guys we're going to have to cap this off at 15 people. There is still place for one more person and if anyone is still interested beyond that let me  know.

I asked Charles & Paul if they're interested in coming down since I now have extra empty seats in my car.  Slim chance probably for both but if possible, will run it by you.

Jan 20, 2012 at 4:11 PM Post #40 of 85
Joe, you down to assemble a gear list?

Will definitely bring: SR-009, SR-007 mk1
Can bring if needed: Audiophilleo1, Cary Xciter DAC, Schiit Lyr, HiFiMan HE-6, Virtue Audio TWO.2, Woo WEE

Jan 20, 2012 at 5:49 PM Post #41 of 85

Quote:

Can bring if needed: Audiophilleo1, Cary Xciter DAC, Schiit Lyr, HiFiMan HE-6, Virtue Audio TWO.2, Woo WEE

I request all your equipment
frown.gif

It's just I've literally heard my equipment, an SR60i, and a Denon D2000....nothing else in terms of renowned equipment. I'm very inexperienced and that's why this meet was so big for me. I mean, if it's too much of a hassle, don't even worry about it dude, you bringing your stax stuff is quite alright, but if you could then I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll make sure to bring an extra power strip too, just in case.

Jan 20, 2012 at 10:36 PM Post #42 of 85

Quote:

Hello, all,

I'm happy to start a gear list. I'm stuck in South Dakota at the moment (traveling these past few days, and stuck here due to some poor weather) and when I get back to New Jersey (late Saturday or early Sunday) I'll add some gear to the list in the first post. 

Wish me luck in getting back!

Regards,

Joe

Jan 20, 2012 at 11:41 PM Post #43 of 85
Quote:
I request all your equipment
frown.gif

It's just I've literally heard my equipment, an SR60i, and a Denon D2000....nothing else in terms of renowned equipment. I'm very inexperienced and that's why this meet was so big for me. I mean, if it's too much of a hassle, don't even worry about it dude, you bringing your stax stuff is quite alright, but if you could then I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll make sure to bring an extra power strip too, just in case.

I think I can handle that. 
biggrin.gif

Quote:
Hello, all,

I'm happy to start a gear list. I'm stuck in South Dakota at the moment (traveling these past few days, and stuck here due to some poor weather) and when I get back to New Jersey (late Saturday or early Sunday) I'll add some gear to the list in the first post. 

Wish me luck in getting back!

Regards,

Joe

They're predicting a few inches of snow.  Hope you don't get stuck.  Best of luck.

Jan 20, 2012 at 11:53 PM Post #44 of 85
I plan on bringing my Stax SR-009, KGSSHV, and Buffalo 32 DAC.

I imagine it'll draw a crowd. 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back