Red Alert 3, will u be gettinig it?
Oct 22, 2008 at 8:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

Al4x

Headphoneus Supremus
this will be the second game i buy this year, [crysis the first]

i rarely buy games now, [23 and im growing out of it, laptops getting pst it as well] but i do love this type of game, and i know that its just the same principle but new grphis but i do enjoy it

CIV series, CandC series abut the only games i buy now plus a few others like silent hunter4

Oct 22, 2008 at 9:05 AM Post #2 of 30
I loved this series and as much as I'd like to get it, I've given up games as I wasted to much time on them.

My favorite part of this series was C+C Generals Zero Hour being the laser general and going up against several hard computers and being immune to their attacks due to having mass laser towers. I know, dumb, but it was entertaining seeing decent groups of vehicles and planes vaporized nearly instantly without getting a shot off while I superpower-lasered their bases when I got bored. I used to do this with the Russians with tesla coils, but the laser towers are like teslas on steriods!

Oct 22, 2008 at 9:37 AM Post #3 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxvla /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I loved this series and as much as I'd like to get it, I've given up games as I wasted to much time on them.

My favorite part of this series was C+C Generals Zero Hour being the laser general and going up against several hard computers and being immune to their attacks due to having mass laser towers. I know, dumb, but it was entertaining seeing decent groups of vehicles and planes vaporized nearly instantly without getting a shot off while I superpower-lasered their bases when I got bored. I used to do this with the Russians with tesla coils, but the laser towers are like teslas on steriods!

yep, the laser general was my fav too,

i know what u mean by wasting time, and i dont think i will buy another gaming laptop or computer once this laptop is unusable

Oct 23, 2008 at 6:21 AM Post #5 of 30
I'll buy it once I finish my exams
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 23, 2008 at 7:22 PM Post #7 of 30
No way!
Cause I don't game at all...

Oct 23, 2008 at 9:34 PM Post #9 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Part of my switch to Mac means that I can no longer have any fun.

thats why i havent considered one myself, sometimes i like to play now and then

i should say one of the reasons

Oct 23, 2008 at 10:58 PM Post #11 of 30
Probably not.

Oct 24, 2008 at 2:56 AM Post #13 of 30
im definitely getting it!

RA 1 and 2 were one of my fave games ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back