Recycle Plastic... Don't wear it! 10% VOUCHER + WIN A M-100 + VAMP
Jun 16, 2012 at 3:33 AM Post #167 of 269
Quote:
3:25 AM East Coast time. Room dimly lit by the glow of my iPhone. Refresh, refresh (wife – shut that thing off!) ..... refresh.

largemouth you won a Faders VIP thus far.  I'm working with other judges tomorrow and I had to get a new Macbook Air before my flight to Asia tomorrow and let's all get some sleep.  It's been a LOOOOONG few weeks ;>.

thanks for the hard work, everybody who entered is a winner!  the runner up is... tada...

Jun 16, 2012 at 3:40 AM Post #168 of 269
I am trying to win the best unboxing/unbonding video, what do I get?!

view:

Jun 16, 2012 at 3:49 AM Post #169 of 269
I am trying to win the best unboxing/unbonding video, what do I get?!

view:

The adoration of the many and the money available to only the few xS...

Kojaku

Jun 16, 2012 at 4:18 AM Post #170 of 269
Quote:
largemouth you won a Faders VIP thus far.  I'm working with other judges tomorrow and I had to get a new Macbook Air before my flight to Asia tomorrow and let's all get some sleep.  It's been a LOOOOONG few weeks ;>.

Thank you Val.  Does 'thus far' mean there might be something else?  Faders are great but I need something I can hear music from.  Even if it's an old pair of LP's somwhere in the corner of your basement.  Either way thanks for acknowledging my entry and giving us all the opportunity.   Have a blast in Asia!

Jun 16, 2012 at 4:19 AM Post #171 of 269
Now if you'd had that gun made from headphone parts in there.... 
wink_face.gif

Jun 16, 2012 at 4:21 AM Post #172 of 269
Quote:
ha, funny... well, that is quite interesting and ironic.  I suppose WiR3D can have his choice of REVOLVER or M-100.  But we don't know when the latter will be released.

-v 

Sorry....when I get drunk I get.....punny.... 

Jun 16, 2012 at 10:25 AM Post #174 of 269
Congrats!  ONE VAMP ON THE WAY SIR!  And I'll keep you updated on BP or MP M-100s as they aren't out of the V-OVEN yet.

Sick, you did read that really small fine print in my mind that said we trade the final products created in the contest for the V-MODA prizes right?  We need to put it in our "headphone museum" I'll send you the address ;>.  

Kinda kidding, but we do need to borrow your creation for some "shoots" when we eventually start building the REVOLVER content, brilliant!

May aswell make it public, but I have decided to give Val the revolver, after a few tweaks to satisfy my OCD. 

Quote:
ha, funny... well, that is quite interesting and ironic.  I suppose WiR3D can have his choice of REVOLVER or M-100.  But we don't know when the latter will be released.

-v 

Oh now you make it hard..... But I would rather take the revolver if it is an option, no pressure though, I will be happy with either :), it will just have different competition in my house.
M100 vs AKG K242HD / Denon D2000
Revolver vs Denon D7000 (if that is even fair lol)

Quote:
I bled for V-MODA!  Which I also happen to think makes an excellent shield color.

Don't worry I bled too, lots, and I dont know how many times I glued my fingers together or to the plastic, I peeled off A LOT of skin, had baby skin afterwards and a layer of plastic skin inbetween.

Jun 16, 2012 at 9:00 PM Post #175 of 269
Quote:
..."I'm gonna definitely try to steal one of those yachts later"...  HAHAhahaha.  Let me know how that turned out!

Busted.  Going to jail.  NOT!!!  No time, so I stole a heli instead and headed to Miami.

Quote:
May aswell make it public, but I have decided to give Val the revolver, after a few tweaks to satisfy my OCD. 

We'll put it in a museum some day, seriously.  take your time decide while feeding on the pulse of a VAMP.

V-MODA will pick a few more TRP (totally random prizes) outside of the % off voucher, but getting the 5 judges together is like corralling kittens.  we have picked some, but we want to make it fair and its so hard to pick "winners" when everybody is a winner for entering, in a way it is kind of against my philosophy and perhaps should be more of a raffle at this point!

So we pick a random number that corresponds to the other M-100 winner.  And in our system, the RANDOM winner was this entry!  Congrats, an M-100 is yours!

bon voyage!

-v     

Jun 16, 2012 at 9:52 PM Post #177 of 269
Congratulations, Alpha101!

So far, we know one grand prize winner, one runner up, the random winner and the faders winner. When will you announce the second grand prize winner?

Jun 16, 2012 at 11:12 PM Post #179 of 269
Like I said, all I'm hoping for is a pair of M-100s for my GF. I'd even settle for a white pair of m-80s. I just want her to have a respectable set of cans...

Kojaku

Jun 17, 2012 at 1:23 AM Post #180 of 269
Started to clean my room and ended up doing this instead. This too waaaaay too long to shoot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back