RECSTAR (ryan) is getting married today..congratulate him head-fi!!!
Jul 9, 2006 at 5:58 AM Post #16 of 30
Congrats man! May you have a happy, lifelong, marriage.

Jul 9, 2006 at 2:41 PM Post #19 of 30
All the best man!

I sincerely hope you are as passionate about your marriage as you are about your, um, tubes. Heh.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 9, 2006 at 4:15 PM Post #20 of 30
Congratulations.

I see that folks are kidding around about the consequent loss of discretionary time and money. Allow me to inject a note of seriousness. A good marriage takes work and gives back everything you put into it. It should be more important to you than your music.

I offer you this thought after enjoying and working on the most important relationship in my life for twenty-eight years. Give your marriage your all.

All the best,
Jeff

Jul 10, 2006 at 1:58 AM Post #23 of 30
Congrats Ryan. Double incomes - cool!!!!

Jul 10, 2006 at 3:21 AM Post #24 of 30
Congrats man! And if you're already reading this instead of enjoying your honeymoon, we love you too man!
cool.gif

Jul 10, 2006 at 3:41 AM Post #25 of 30
Thanks guys for the wonderful words. Yesterday was the most perfect and happiest day of my life. Seeing my future wife in her wedding gown as well as all of our family, friends, and loved ones enjoying themselves will be one of the most heartfelt memories i will cherish forever. My wallet sure does hurt, but my soul and heart has never felt better!

Billy, thanks for the card and generous gift. In fact, i could barely read your signature, it looked like Betty D, but then i saw the front of the card, which had a couple with the generic yellow smiley faces for their heads, and billy had drawn two circles on the groom's ears and wrote "Grado HP-1's lol" - so I knew it was you.

I am leaving for my honeymoon tomorrow morning to sandals resort whitehouse in jamaica tomorrow morning. I am glad to see so many headfiers marriages grow into such great fruition here, gives me a lot of hope and promise for sure.

I will see you guys next week!

Jul 10, 2006 at 3:44 AM Post #27 of 30
argh he DID check on us before the honeymoon! so like we promised...

"We love you, man!"
gs1000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back