Recommendatios for head-fi system for semi-audiophilish mostly classical music listener & spoonie: headphones, amp/dac, portable cd player for Mac
Nov 4, 2016 at 8:17 PM Post #16 of 17
No, I haven't actually considered them. I don't even know what they are, really, other than the obvious sounding name. My main concern is potential ear damage, especially with music that has a lot of dynamic range like some symphonies. I say this because of the "inner ear" part. But I will read about them. Thanks.

Nov 4, 2016 at 8:22 PM Post #17 of 17
No, I haven't actually considered them. I don't even know what they are, really, other than the obvious sounding name. My main concern is potential ear damage, especially with music that has a lot of dynamic range like some symphonies. I say this because of the "inner ear" part. But I will read about them. Thanks.
No difference you just don't turn them up to max. Iems you can listen at the same level without having to turn the volume up as much no hearing damage unless you turn them up. I tend to listen at lower volume with iems myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back