Recommendations for other good forums?
Apr 30, 2017 at 5:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Double-A

Formerly known as KingOfTheWild.
Hi all, I've lost a lot of the passion that I once had for audiophilism (though it isn't completely gone), but I still enjoy belonging to an online community such as this, and I still have an interest in the tech industry in general. So I was wondering if any of you had some good recommendations for other online forums which have the broader focus of tech subjects in general. Thank you.

May 12, 2017 at 6:42 AM Post #2 of 10
To give you an idea of how much passion I've lost for audiophilism, all of the threads that I am subscribed to on this website reside in this here "Members' Lounge". None of them are located in an equipment-related subforum.

May 14, 2017 at 12:08 AM Post #3 of 10
Hi all, I've lost a lot of the passion that I once had for audiophilism (though it isn't completely gone), but I still enjoy belonging to an online community such as this, and I still have an interest in the tech industry in general. So I was wondering if any of you had some good recommendations for other online forums which have the broader focus of tech subjects in general. Thank you.

Overclock.net

May 14, 2017 at 8:11 AM Post #5 of 10
Thank you @ProtegeManiac but overclock.net is mostly specific to computers. I want a forum that doesn't just focus on one industry. And thank you @wink but remember, I wanted recommendations for non-audio specific forums.

Maybe what I want doesn't exist and I should just continue using Head-Fi's Members' Lounge to occasionally talk about the non-audio related topics that I want to talk about.

Last edited:
May 15, 2017 at 12:44 AM Post #7 of 10
Very funny, but I don't use any social media except for this website (I'm an introvert). If you want to count Head-Fi, which I do because it is a medium that you use to socialize with other people. As I indicated above, I realized that asking the question I asked in my original post might have been asking too much, but I still decided to start the thread, because you never know what else might be out there that somebody else on Head-Fi knows about.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back