1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Recommendation on iems under $500 or Rs. 30000

?

JH Audio Michelle, Noble Audio Trident or Shire SE535

1. JH Audio Michelle

2. Noble Audio Trident

3. Shure SE535

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Soham Sengupta
    Hello, I need some recommendation on iems under $500 or Rs.30000 as I live in india. I have found 3 iems that falls in this range - Noble audio trident, JH audio Michelle and shure se535. Which of them is better? Also, if you know of some iem that is similar or better than these 3 in the same price range, I am all ears to know more about it. Thank you.

2. techboy
    If something costs USD 500, in India it will likely end up costing 50-60k.

3. serman005
    In your price range, I think you should add a Campfire Orion--if you want to spend a bit more, a Polaris--to the list. Maybe read about these two and see what you think. Both are terrific.

4. Soham Sengupta
    I had read about both of them and the orion tbh doesnt fit my needs so I did not put it on the list in the first place. And about the Polaris, well they are expensive in India at 44999 which is $669. My budget is strictly under $500 at most, $550

5. Soham Sengupta
    Its not true anymore. Headphonezone offers the JH audio Michelle for 30k and in the us its $400 which is roughy around rs. 27000. So I think it's more economical to buy from India now.

6. TYATYA
    Shure SE535 limited edition.
    Own it 2 years until I lose it.
    Using shure kse1500, long enough to familiar with its sound, but I remember quite clearly the early use kse, I wish the thickness of mid as se535 on kse.
    Short gun sound reproduce on kse with a little decay but on se535, almost no decay heard.

7. Soham Sengupta
    I have thought about it for a long time and i think I will pony up and buy the jh audio rosie for $799. Thanks for the help guys. I appreciate it :).