Recommendation for Wireless Over Head for Iphone X?
Nov 16, 2017 at 5:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

hellwithit

New Head-Fier
Just upgraded from Iphone 6 to Iphone X. Now I am force to upgrade my Over Head headphone to wireless. I am looking for recommendation for wireless over head headphone. I am looking at a P7 but was wondering if there is others. I wish we have an updated holiday guide. Thks!!!

Nov 16, 2017 at 6:55 PM Post #2 of 5
P7 and HD1 compete pretty closely. I prefer the sound of the HD1 but the looks of the P7. I think those two are some of the top wireless headphones which balance sound quality and looks.

Nov 19, 2017 at 11:01 AM Post #4 of 5
Thanks the H1 is a good choice too but the P7 style is to my liking. I just saw on Mass Drop Monster ROC Sport Over Ear (wired n wireless) on sale any comment on it?
Those things probably sound as bad as they look IMO :p Anything by those mainstream consumer brands are *usually* crap for the price. I think you'd be happier putting that money towards a good pair of headphones, even if you have to save a bit or wait for Black Friday. I have a strong feeling that if you spent the 200 bucks or so on those Monsters you wouldn't be satisfied and you'd probably want to upgrade somewhat quickly, which would put you at a loss. I recommend something along the lines of the HD1 or P7 for the purpose of not needing to upgrade, ever. I use the LCD2 and HD650 which are both amazing headphones, and I still don't feel the need to upgrade my Momentum 2/HD1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back