Recommendation for my first pair of full-size Headphones (Price range: approx $100)
Sep 19, 2011 at 4:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

ppoon

New Head-Fier
I have been using my pair of Sennheiser HD 228 for a while now and would really like to invest in a full-size pair of headphones that sound good and preferably look good. I mainly listen to pop and r&b music though I enjoy listening to calmer tunes, so more or less everything really :p. I'm looking to spend at most approximately $100 and would really appreciate recommendations for a pair of headphones that sound good and very crisp. And while I know this takes out a lot of options for me, I'd rather not have headphones that are black are grey...

My friend has a pair of SteelSeires SIberia v2 in blue (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005B1BE08/ref=s9_simh_gw_p147_d0_g147_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=10QPB1473ZHYGRJBN6MK&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846_)
which I think looks very nice and while I won't be using the headphones for gaming and while it probably doesnt sound that good for its price range, I'd be very happy to have these. A big problem is that I live in the UK and I cant find this particular pair of headphones even on the internet, and at best i will have to buy from amazon.com and ship all the way to the UK, which, including import tax, goes to around $120, which is a bit much...

I would really appreciate some recommendations and advice from you, thanks a lot in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back