recommend me some good speaker cables
Jun 14, 2012 at 11:00 AM Post #16 of 20
Quote:
ended up buying a pair of audioquest k2
i think i got a good deal with $1.5k

Return them, you wasted your money. 1.5k, could be spent much more wisely on, well, anything else really.

You might want to try a more speaker-centric forum to ask your question, AVS for example. I think you would be surprised by the advice given.

Jun 14, 2012 at 8:24 PM Post #18 of 20
Quote:

Return them, you wasted your money. 1.5k, could be spent much more wisely on, well, anything else really.

You might want to try a more speaker-centric forum to ask your question, AVS for example. I think you would be surprised by the advice given.

actually an audiophile that i know recommended me one of those hi-end speakers
my power amp and speakers are so good that my system will display all the characteristics and details of any different hiend cables

the cables go like 8k retail and the cables are the best cables ever. there is no speaker cables better than this model
i got a really good deal so i should be able to resell them later with some profits anyways

Jun 15, 2012 at 6:17 PM Post #19 of 20
Quote:

actually an audiophile that i know recommended me one of those hi-end speakers
my power amp and speakers are so good that my system will display all the characteristics and details of any different hiend cables

the cables go like 8k retail and the cables are the best cables ever. there is no speaker cables better than this model
i got a really good deal so i should be able to resell them later with some profits anyways

How do you know they are the best cables ever? Shouldn't something more expensive be better?  

Pray tell, how do you know your system is "so good" that it will "display all the characteristics and details of any different hi-end cables?"  That sounds like wishful thinking bordering on insane conjecture.

Jun 15, 2012 at 11:49 PM Post #20 of 20
Quote:

How do you know they are the best cables ever? Shouldn't something more expensive be better?  

Pray tell, how do you know your system is "so good" that it will "display all the characteristics and details of any different hi-end cables?"  That sounds like wishful thinking bordering on insane conjecture.

i just know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back