Recommend me a wireless gear for video watching without lag
Aug 15, 2019 at 5:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

JChristian

New Head-Fier
Right now I have a RHA MA750 that I'm fairly happy with, but I'd like to have a wireless option for listening while commuting and in the office, without cables getting in the way. I'm not an audiophile, but I also don't want trash audio gear.

It must be small, so over-ear headphones is kinda out of question. My main concern while going wireless is the battery and audio-video sync. It's common to see wireless headphones failing to sync audio and video on Netflix/Youtube.

My usage: music (Spotify 320kbps), video (Netflix, Youtube), commuting (train, bus) and work (calls, conference)
My budget: 300 EUR

I was reading about AptX Low Latency (LL), but the problem is that while there are some audio gear options that have AptX LL, there isn't any mainstream smartphone nor notebook that supports it, so it wouldn't matter buying AptX LL earphones if the other end doesn't support the technology. AptX site says that only Vertu Constellation smartphone supports it, I did a reality check and I'm not rich enough to buy one. For notebooks, there is NONE!

So, am I out of options here? All I want is a small wireless without lag earphones that connects via BT/NFC :frowning2:

Take into consideration the devices I'll be pairing the earphones: a Galaxy S10+ and a MBA Mid-2013 (which I'll update for a new MBP that will launch late this year).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back