Recommend me a DAP with 100+ GB capacity
Dec 11, 2010 at 4:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

meurglys0

100+ Head-Fier
I have receieved my X7 and I like it generally, but I have a tiny problem with the vocals I have not got over yet. I explained the problem here

So what options do I have if I choose to return the X7? I need a DAP with 100+ gb capacity, a customizable EQ, support for at least one lossless file format, great sound quality... Ability to play gapless is also important, though secondary. 

I am considering the Ipod 5.5 gen already. Zune 120 doesn't have an EQ. Archos players are said to be poor in Sound quality. S-flo2, Hifiman 801/602 don't have enough capacity... So what other brands and models are out there to consider???

I could drop the capacity barrier to 64 GB, but that would be a very big compromise for me, because my most essential albums take up about 60 GB already (in FLAC format).. So there would be no space left to put my less important albums and new stuff for that matter.   

So please give me some recommendations... Before my time runs out... I have 2 days to decide whether to return the X7 or to keep it.

Thanks in advance for all the replies...

Dec 11, 2010 at 4:32 AM Post #3 of 3
Maybe......... a Super Imod
blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back