Recliner -Fi Lounge Chair -Fi
May 23, 2021 at 2:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

SilverEars

Headphoneus Supremus
I've been looking for a good recliner or lounge chair, and of course Herman Miller Aemes is out of my budget.

I always wanted the classic Lazy-Boy recliner, but I don't what would be a good one these days? Anybody recommend any good ones?

Ekornes looks really nice, but I was hoping for a lazy boy type that' doesn't break the bank like Ekornes lounge chairs. I have sat on Ekornes lounge chair, and it is very comfortable.

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2021 at 1:03 AM Post #2 of 7
ekornes stressless can be found on craig's list for really good deals, take your time & wait for the right one...the optional attached computer side table is awesome...plus, you do not need help to move it

Jun 22, 2021 at 1:46 AM Post #3 of 7
I bought a La-Z-Boy recliner a few months ago, and it is comfortable. Durability wise still too early to tell though.
When it comes to recliners, it is best if you could test them yourself since different models have different comfort level for each person.
I also tried ING models, they look nicer/more modern-contemporary compared to the old school La-Z-Boy style. But comfort wise wasn't as good.

Jan 14, 2022 at 1:07 PM Post #4 of 7
Recliner Exhibit "A" & "B" :grin:

Cave Shots 002.jpg

Feb 12, 2022 at 11:56 PM Post #5 of 7

Feb 14, 2022 at 10:07 AM Post #6 of 7

Pretty funny, I'm sure those who can buy $2 grand power cords or $1K IC's have no problem with a $6K chair for their listening room sweet spot. I've always found there is a fine line between logic and crazy in this hobby but as you say if one has the funds and it makes them happy more power to them.

Feb 15, 2022 at 2:13 PM Post #7 of 7
Pretty funny, I'm sure those who can buy $2 grand power cords or $1K IC's have no problem with a $6K chair for their listening room sweet spot. I've always found there is a fine line between logic and crazy in this hobby but as you say if one has the funds and it makes them happy more power to them.
or people can buy the one in the amazon link

Users who are viewing this thread

Back