Recabled AKG-K240 Sextett MP Giveaway
Jul 27, 2008 at 1:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 129

user18

500+ Head-Fier
Bought this about a week ago, but the sound is not my style. Rather than reselling, I've decided to give it away. It has new pads and elastics and is recabled with Canare starquad cable. I have heard the left side intermittently fade in and out twice, so there may be a loose connection on the recabling. I'm moving soon and I'm not about to unpack my soldering station, so I'm leaving it as-is.

In order to qualify for the giveaway, you need to meet the following two criteria:
  • Must have Positive Feedback (i.e. you sold/bought something here before)
    [size=medium]
    [/size]
  • Must have been a Member for a year or more AND Have 100+ Posts
    [size=medium]
    [/size]Must be a contributing member

Rules
Reply to this thread and pick a number, any number. I'll reveal how I picked the winner at the end (it's based on a formula). You can reply up to two times.

Winner
[size=large]The winner is MrSlacker.[/size]

Algorithm
Code:

Code:
[left]var m = member var n = number picked #rounded if fractional var p = post number var w = winner #For any post less than 108, if the absolute value of the number #picked plus or minus the post number equals 18, then the poster #is the winner. If there is no winner winner by Post 107, then #the next poster, 108, wins by default. Why 108? Blame LOST. p = 1 w = null while (p != 108 and w == null) { if (abs(p ± n) == 18) w = m #Winner, winner, chicken dinner p++ } else w = m #Post 108 is winner[/left]

Pictures
img1977hu4.jpg

img1973rz9.jpg

img1975mi3.jpg

img1976mm8.jpg

Jul 27, 2008 at 2:57 AM Post #5 of 129
6 is ma lucky number.

6 letters in my name, born on the 6th month, F (first letter of my name) is the 6th letter of the alphabet...

I pick 6.

BTW, nice giveaway
biggrin.gif

Jul 27, 2008 at 3:03 AM Post #6 of 129

Jul 27, 2008 at 4:14 AM Post #15 of 129
Very Kind of you that man!

I'll have a stab at [size=large]137[/size], for no apparent reason
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back