Headphoneus Supremus
Survey finds BMW drivers have more sex

That's it, my next car will be BMW
very_evil_smiley.gif

May 4, 2004 at 3:39 PM Post #3 of 29
anybody know a good bmw forum?
evil_smiley.gif

May 4, 2004 at 6:14 PM Post #7 of 29
as far as cars and ladies (sex and stuff like that) goes for me, My audi TT and my porsche 911 havent had nothing...at all nothing.
when I first bought the TT I was laying down with a lady in the back hatch (the hatch was open and the back seats where folded down, our heads where towards the back of the car), I was messing around with the hatch and I closed it on our heads. the plastic sqeezed our heads in a locked place and we couldnt move and the keys we on the dash. I had was able to reach down and grab my phone (im luckly i had voice dialing) and I called my friend to help us. after that I havent even tried to kiss a girl let alone do anything with that car.

I was lucky with my 97 gts probe though, I never drove it and the only time I would is when I had a date (i traded it in last year with 25k miles)....so this car was like a P***Y wagon, it was really a love machine...damm I shouldnt of got rid of it..lol

and as few times I drove the 911 (had it for some time only driven it maybe 8 times) I havent even thought of women.

May 4, 2004 at 8:38 PM Post #10 of 29
LOL, how fast are the m-5s? here in dallas i've only seen two

May 4, 2004 at 9:06 PM Post #12 of 29
eww! my parents drive bmws.

icky

May 5, 2004 at 12:04 AM Post #13 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by aerius
Yes, and how many of them followed the example set by Hugh Grant where he had sex with a hooker in the back of his Bimmer...remember folks, hookers don't count.

Then you're not doing it right. Hookers absolutely do count
biggrin.gif

I love my '86 325. I will sell it just as soon as it is completely dead. Wonderful automobile and built like a dang tank.

May 5, 2004 at 1:07 AM Post #15 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gopher
eww! my parents drive bmws.
icky

Don't like the possibility how you were conceived?
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back