Re-shell Klipsch Custom 2 or get new phones?
Oct 6, 2011 at 2:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

tominated

New Head-Fier
Hey Guys,

My pair of Klipsch Custom 2s is starting to fall apart (it's had a pretty good run compared to most other stories I have heard) and I am not sure if I should get a custom re-shell or a whole new pair. I usually use them with my 5th gen iPod on the bus (although i'll probably use them with either a nokia n9 or iphone 4s soon), and I have about $200 to spend. I have seen the Kozee Infinity X1, but I'm not sure if I would just be paying for the fact it's a custom earbud instead of paying for the sound quality.

Does anyone have any suggestions on new headphones or if I should re-shell? Remember my budget is $200.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I thought that I might add that I've always had problems with fitting any IEM properly, which is why I would consider customs. The buds are never big enough for my ears (I know it probably sounds stupid, but it's been true for the 3 different IEMs I have tried)

Oct 7, 2011 at 5:35 PM Post #5 of 6
I will recommend to try another universal IEMs than reshell custom 2 and UE TF10Pro are recommended because it's big enough to fit in the ear and it's stay in outer ear. few other universal IEMs are also recommended like MTP Gold, EX600, GR07, HJE900, SM2 and Westone 2.

Oct 9, 2011 at 3:14 AM Post #6 of 6
I don't particularly love the sound of the custom 2s so I might try out some other IEMs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back