re-catergorize recently added new gear item
Apr 18, 2011 at 5:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Mink

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi,

Yesterday I added a new item, Superlux HD669 headphones under the main category 'Headphones', but with adding this item in the main category and not in the sub-category Over-Ear I am not able to make a tag with this item.
When adding a tag you are forced to select a sub-category, you cannot select the main category 'Headphones'

I see no possibility to alter the category or to link the item to 'Over-Ear'.
I tried to add a new item under Over-Ear but I am not allowed because the item Superlux HD669s already exists (in the main category)
Nor am I able to first delete the item in 'Headphones' to make a new one in 'Over-Ear'.

Is it possible to place the item Superlux HD669 in the correct category 'Over-Ear'?
If so, how?

Thanks in advance,
Mink

Apr 18, 2011 at 11:16 AM Post #3 of 7
Thanks!

Apr 18, 2011 at 11:30 AM Post #4 of 7
Speaking of errors in the product section, could the two Sennheiser HD 600 pages be merged? One of my two reviews could be deleted, of course.

Apr 19, 2011 at 4:06 AM Post #5 of 7
Speaking of errors in the product section, could the two Sennheiser HD 600 pages be merged? One of my two reviews could be deleted, of course.

I nuked the "remanufactured" page for them. If you see any other items in the wrong category, post the details here. I've fixed a few things that were in the wrong place.

Apr 19, 2011 at 6:16 AM Post #6 of 7

Quote:
Quote:

I nuked the "remanufactured" page for them. If you see any other items in the wrong category, post the details here. I've fixed a few things that were in the wrong place.

I'm not sure about that page, but these are the two I'm talking about:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/sennheiser-hd600-over-ear-open-dynamic-hi-fi-professional-stereo-headphones-black
http://www.head-fi.org/products/sennheiser-sennheiser-hd-600

Apr 20, 2011 at 8:09 AM Post #7 of 7
I'll have to send this one to Hudder. There's no option to merge items as far as I can see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back