rca and usb cable support

  1. joasjoas
    I'm going to buy a d50 topping, and I need rca cable that is short to use from dac to amp. I have no idea which cable to use that is not very expensive, nor how to look for such short cables in online stores.
    And if it is necessary for the d50 to change the usb cable, I also listen to suggestions.
  2. ProtegeManiac Contributor
    Schiit sells short RCA cables.

Share This Page