RAZ's TOTL review and rambles thread, on life support
Aug 10, 2021 at 12:12 PM Post #2,791 of 3,671
A piece of rather unbelievable news, should be receiving a Trailli tomorrow following a trade, and impressions should be up by Thursday :O

In the meantime, if there are any interested buyers in the EU that would like to pre-book it, please drop me a PM
1628611832407.png

Raz and his A18s in hand, welcoming the newest pecker into his IEM kingdom.

Aug 10, 2021 at 12:18 PM Post #2,792 of 3,671
The most epic time i could think the moment @Precogvision selling u12t :upside_down:

If u12t has million number of fans i am one of them 🙋🏻. if u12t has ten fans i am one of them. if u12t have only one fan and that is me 🙋🏼🙋🏽🙋🏾. if u12t has no fans, it means i am no more on the earth 😢. if world against the u12t, i am against the world ❌🌍☄️. i love #U12t till my last breath.. 😍 .. Die Hard fan of u12t 🤓🌹. Hit Like If you Think u12t Best Earphone & euphoric tuning In the world 🤠

1yr later and still going strong bb

If they look and feel disproportionately better than what I've seen from photos

Spoiler alert on the aesthetic: not really (at least in my opinion)

Aug 10, 2021 at 12:21 PM Post #2,793 of 3,671
If u12t has million number of fans i am one of them 🙋🏻. if u12t has ten fans i am one of them. if u12t have only one fan and that is me 🙋🏼🙋🏽🙋🏾. if u12t has no fans, it means i am no more on the earth 😢. if world against the u12t, i am against the world ❌🌍☄️. i love #U12t till my last breath.. 😍 .. Die Hard fan of u12t 🤓🌹. Hit Like If you Think u12t Best Earphone & euphoric tuning In the world 🤠

While revisiting my IER-M9 last night and very much enjoying, it had me wondering again whether U12T should be my next move... would you consider it a logical upgrade?

Aug 10, 2021 at 1:31 PM Post #2,794 of 3,671
Aug 10, 2021 at 1:41 PM Post #2,795 of 3,671

A12t when Precog? JOIN ME

Aug 10, 2021 at 2:03 PM Post #2,796 of 3,671
Touche

I mean the fact that he still loves it is pretty impressive though
When I came to terms I am unable to count to 200 due to not burning stuff for 8 full days straight I'm awed by his ability to keep track of it :darthsmile:

Aug 10, 2021 at 2:42 PM Post #2,797 of 3,671
Equation:
@Precogvision, "the 12nd" + @mvvRAZ, the "18th" --> /me buying 64audio

Simple as 123!

Aug 10, 2021 at 4:23 PM Post #2,801 of 3,671
.... anyway looking forward to your review of the bird Michael.

I thought Michael already did, when he wrote "should be receiving a Traillii tomorrow following a trade, and impressions should be up by Thursday :O
In the meantime, if there are any interested buyers in the EU that would like to pre-book it, please drop me a PM"

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Aug 10, 2021 at 4:29 PM Post #2,802 of 3,671
I thought Michael already did, when he wrote "should be receiving a Traillii tomorrow following a trade, and impressions should be up by Thursday :O
In the meantime, if there are any interested buyers in the EU that would like to pre-book it, please drop me a PM"

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Sooo basically his current sig is rated 10/10 and anything that didn't persevere and got moved on is a 0/10? This rating system would be a top mention in crin's ratings article

Aug 10, 2021 at 7:30 PM Post #2,803 of 3,671

I’m thinking the sound signature might win over @mvvRAZ. I too wasn’t enthralled by the Bird’s looks, which put me off a little, but I totally fell for her sonic charms.

Aug 11, 2021 at 1:54 AM Post #2,804 of 3,671

Oh not at all - the KSE1200 for example is one of the most outstanding IEMs I've heard to date, both tonally and technically (I still have wet dreams about it every now and then), but because of the build quality and cable, I'd never keep it in my collection. That's no reflection on the KSE1200's sound, it's a reflection on the KSE1200 as a product

Hype edit: the Trailli is with the delivery courier!

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2021 at 7:30 AM Post #2,805 of 3,671
Will do a little tip rolling to confirm my impressions later, but Trailli has moved on to a new owner already and will be flying out tomorrow

I don't know if I'll even be reviewing it, personally found it quite Odin-esque, with better extended treble, larger and more open stage, but a similarly dissatisfying midrange. The subbass quantity would go to the Trailli, and while it does very well for BA bass, I wouldn't really put it anywhere near a well executed dynamic driver (a point in favour of the Odin).

All in all, I think the tuning is just too far from what I normally enjoy to be able to objectively and adequately review it.

No comment on shell, cable or packaging :X

Small add: the Trailli is basically an in-ear version of the Focal Utopia with slightly more subbass - similar feeling and presentation, similar treble too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back