RAZ's TOTL review and rambles thread, on life support
Aug 10, 2021 at 4:16 AM Post #2,776 of 3,671
That's why I saw a flying elephant outside my window earlier! Can't wait Mike, should be a goodie. Just be careful not to break the Internet. 😉
It's definitely going to be an interesting one, I'm going in with pretty much no expectations - I have no idea what it's going to be like by this point, and all the reviews have done nothing but confuse me even further :D

Aug 10, 2021 at 4:20 AM Post #2,777 of 3,671
It's definitely going to be an interesting one, I'm going in with pretty much no expectations - I have no idea what it's going to be like by this point, and all the reviews have done nothing but confuse me even further :D
And I thought you made a vow not to get one 😁

Aug 10, 2021 at 4:24 AM Post #2,778 of 3,671
And I thought you made a vow not to get one 😁
The trade was too good to pass up - made the acquisition pretty much completely risk free. I don’t expect to keep it either, will most likely be showing up on the classifieds within a few days. If it’s that good, I’ll wait for one of the custom designs to show up for sale :)

Aug 10, 2021 at 4:27 AM Post #2,779 of 3,671
A piece of rather unbelievable news, should be receiving a Trailli tomorrow following a trade, and impressions should be up by Thursday :O
You’ve changed!

Aug 10, 2021 at 4:28 AM Post #2,780 of 3,671
In the meantime, if there are any interested buyers in the EU that would like to pre-book it, please drop me a PM
I stand corrected. Carry on, nothing to see here….

Aug 10, 2021 at 6:37 AM Post #2,782 of 3,671
Aug 10, 2021 at 7:22 AM Post #2,783 of 3,671
Plot twist: Raz loves it, buys 3 custom birds and becomes the biggest Oriolus shill on headfi, supplanting @Rockwell75 😄
This is certainly playing out like a bestselling crime novel. Could RAZ's Traillii disdain turn out to be one of the biggest plot twists in Head-Fi history? Tune in to our exclusive coverage of 'The Bird Conspiracy' live on HFN from 9PM Eastern.

Aug 10, 2021 at 7:24 AM Post #2,784 of 3,671
This is certainly playing out like a bestselling crime novel. Could RAZ's Traillii disdain turn out to be one of the biggest plot twists in Head-Fi history? Tune in to our exclusive coverage of 'The Bird Conspiracy' live on HFN from 9PM Eastern.
It could be more epic than you selling the Fourte or Rockwell selling the Ely 😁

Aug 10, 2021 at 7:37 AM Post #2,786 of 3,671
Mostly I'd love to be proven wrong on the design and feel of the IEMs - I never stipulated the sound performance wasn't up there (whether it's for me is an entirely different question). If they look and feel disproportionately better than what I've seen from photos, I'd be more than happy to keep the set and even turn it into my daily monitor. I'm currently down to a shabby 4 IEMs, of which I basically do not listen to 2 (Elysium and Jolene)

The A12t and A18S are also stupid similar, so I'm kinda down to 1 IEM...

Just typing this is making me depressed, I need to text Vision Ears about the EXT lol

Aug 10, 2021 at 7:52 AM Post #2,787 of 3,671
Mostly I'd love to be proven wrong on the design and feel of the IEMs - I never stipulated the sound performance wasn't up there (whether it's for me is an entirely different question). If they look and feel disproportionately better than what I've seen from photos, I'd be more than happy to keep the set and even turn it into my daily monitor. I'm currently down to a shabby 4 IEMs, of which I basically do not listen to 2 (Elysium and Jolene)

The A12t and A18S are also stupid similar, so I'm kinda down to 1 IEM...

Just typing this is making me depressed, I need to text Vision Ears about the EXT lol
What happened to FuSang? And your reclaimed Thummim?

Aug 10, 2021 at 7:53 AM Post #2,788 of 3,671
What happened to FuSang? And your reclaimed Thummim?
FuSang was part of the Trailli trade. Reclaimed Thummim I put off due to all the new releases, and in nervous anticipation of that 64 planar-looking thingie

Aug 10, 2021 at 11:34 AM Post #2,789 of 3,671
Aug 10, 2021 at 12:05 PM Post #2,790 of 3,671

Users who are viewing this thread

Back